Muppet Music: Come and Get It!

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
I was on Audiogalaxy (a file-sharing network) until it shut down and I gathered all the muppet music I could. I'm now on iMesh (another file-sharing network)and nobody seems to have anything new. Anyways, I'm gonna' try to do my part to help everybody. I just got a new computer that can handle all my files, so I have them on iMesh.
If you download imesh you can find my files by searching under muppets jm. I have tons of stuff including but not limited to: muppet movie soundtrack, great muppet caper soundtrack, some stuff from muppets take manhattan soundtrack, muppet beach party, ol' brown ears is back, muppet hits, muppet hits take 2, a few episodes of fraggle rock, the Kermits Swamp Years trailer, and more!
I'm gonna' leave my computer online for a few days straight to give everyone a chance. After that period, I should be online often but I can't promise anything. God bless the muppets, cable modems, and all of you. Enjoy, but please share.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Hey...why not get WinMX? iMesh doesn't work for me, and I really want these files...so why not get WinMX? You can download it at this address:

http://www.winmx.com

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Are you on the main WinMX Peer Network?

EDIT: Oh wait, I can't add users on the main network to my hotlist. That's why you're listed as offline when I put you on my hotlist...

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
I think that my files might have been offline on winmx but they are all being shared now. Let me know if you can find em' , if not I'll have to add a made up word to the titles so you can find em' easier. If you don't find em' suggest a word.