1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Movie Marathon in London UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by hoopless, Jul 10, 2012.

1. hoopless

hoopless Member

I've been absent for a while, but thought I should drop by to let anyone who is not aware know that the amazing Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square is hosting a marathon of all the cinematic releases of Muppet movies in order on August 18th from 11 am to midnight.

To confirm, the following will be shown:
    The Muppet Movie
    The Great Muppet Caper
    Muppets Take Manhattan
    The Muppets Christmas Carol
    Muppet Treasure Island
    Muppets from Space
    The Muppets

Tickets are £25 to non-members and can be booked in person at the box office, or here http://www.princecharlescinema.com/indexreview.php?display=2051

Anyone concerned about a numb bum should be reassured that this place has amazing seats, and even if it had church pews it would be worth it to see all of these films on the big screen back to back.

I've got my ticket!
    DanimalUK likes this.
  2. That sounds cool. I might be up for that!
  3. DanimalUK

DanimalUK New Member

I've got my ticket too, really looking forward to it! :)
  4. Unfortunately I couldn't make it. Hopefully they'll do it again.

I'm properly bummed.:sigh:
  5. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Did anyone go to this?? How was it?