Muppet Merch at Disney World 2013

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys so i actually just retured from a small Disney trip and as always i did the usual muppet run

expecting to be disappointed i was actually extremely surprised...not by the few new items...mostly a re-issue 2011 Kermit Plush with park tags

but more at the point that in every park and Disney area you can now find Muppet merch

i took pics and i will share them tonight or tomorrow as i upload them

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I will have to dig out my 2011 Disney Store Kermit and do a side by side

here are most of the spots, the star wars guys are in every Park...i didnt make it to tomorrow land but i was told by a cast member thats where they are in MK, i also didnt take pics of the Muppet vision store since its mostly the same setup as always
also forgot to do

Star Tours:

Downtown Disney

Magic Kingdom

Epcot-journey to imagination

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I wish they would make more new muppets merchandise in the parks. Here's to hoping they are just waiting to release it until it gets closer to the second muppets movie for March 2014. As a side note, in the contemporary resort the are muppets bandits for the upcoming magic band. They are really cute - kermit, animal, gonzo, and miss piggy with Disney ear hats :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I wish they would make more new muppets merchandise in the parks. Here's to hoping they are just waiting to release it until it gets closer to the second muppets movie for March 2014.

well as i mentioned my surprise was more that all the parks have muppet merch now besides the blind box pins and kermit ear hats ,instead of just one small area
even if old and reused merch