1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Mania fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Fireimps87, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Fireimps87

Fireimps87 New Member

2. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I lurve your drawing style! Beaker looks great. :eek: :crazy:
  3. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

I like the Manga style of your art.
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Are u real good w/ people drawings? Like as in how u draw here would it come out the same here. I need some help drawing people like cartoons then real humans. Like how u draw the muppets here. Could u help me. I like drawing all my life. I'll try to post some of my art on here sooner or later. Just teach me how to draw people like cartoons then real humans. I'll show hos some of my characters look to show how I draw them.
  5. BJC899

BJC899 Member

I have to say, I love that style of drawing. It's so original, but at the same time, showing the muppets at there original state.