Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then. BTW: To answer a few of your questions from JHH cast.
1 Keith was the kid who broke off Dog's shoulder/arm. Me thinks Case was Dom's friend, though I'm not sure.
2 The character I referenced as "The Old Soldier" from The Soldier and Death is the Soldier himself, it's just that he appears to be older towards the end of the story when he's arrived at **** and then goes to Heaven. Will probably not list him since it's the same character though.
3 Only have Soldier and Death left from JHH, will see if my brother can help with the credits left to finish everything off.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Guess I've gotta add 'em anyway.
Since I have no source for the last two characters to neatly finish up JHH, I'll just go ahead and add them anyway. Though it'd been nice to get descripts of the Soldier's Son and the Drumming Beggar, the truely important thing was to get the credits of the actors who played them. Oh well, guess it'll be for another day.

But let's look ahead to finer and happier things. This means that I'm moving on to the remaining stuff from Sesame Street I've recently gotten.
Like I said above, here are the characters I'm looking for help with descripts of.
From the song "Six Kids Playing":
Alexandra.
Whoever it was that picked Alexandra up, and what familial relationship it had with her.
Sam.
Sams Mom.
Sally.
Sally's Grandpa.
Sue.
Sue's Sister.
The kid that got picked up when there were only two kids playing, and if possible what his name was.
That kid's mommy.
Jamal.
Jamal's Brother.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good weekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
From memory, as best as I can:

Alexandra--a small orange AM with black pigtails and sleepy eyes.
Alexandra's Father--a tall orange AM with sleepy eyes, black hair and moustache, glasses, and pear-shaped nose.
Sam--a small pink AM with orange hair.
Sams Mom--a lavendar AM with sleepy eyes, glasses, pink nose, and blond semi-curly hair.
Sally--a small pink AM with sleepy reddish eyelids and blondish-brown pigtails.
Sally's Grandpa--a lavendar AM with a blue nose, grey hair and moustache, and grayish driver's cap.
Sue--a pink AM with lidless eyes and a bonnet.
Sue's Sister--a lavendar AM with a pink nose, thin eyelids, and blond hair in a ponytail.
Kid #2--a small lavendar AM boy with brown hair and eyelids. He wore a green plaid shirt.
Kid #2's Mommy--a fat blue AM with a green nose, lidless eyes, and brown curly hair.
Jamal--a small purple AM with curly black hair.
Jamal's Brother--a purple AM with black curly hair, lidless eyes, and a red nose.

PS: The chicken's name is Charo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, hope I'm not too late to catch you and ask for the next batch of characters from the clips. Was hoping there'd be a name for "Kid #2" but I guess he'll be added under that monicker. Thought the chicken's name would be spelled "C-H-A-R-R-O" seeing as how it's a spoof of the actress/singer.

Anyway, will add them all when I get home for a total of 3300, the chicken will get added later or now to wrap up that loose thread.
Here's the next group of characters I'd like some help with. There was a song about counting by 5's to 100. These were the characters involved.
Benny the Cat.
Shorty the Dog.
Trixie the Alligator.
Katy the Elephant.
Also, during the second go-round of counting by 5's, Katy the Elephant says when mentioned by name: "That's me Jerry1!"
Was he referring to the lead singer/counter?
Was this the same lead singer of the Oatbran Zydaco Band?
Should he be listed separately?
Or as a part of the entry already listed for the Oatbran Zydaco Band?

BTW: The Oatbran Zydaco Band's already listed with its full name, just using what I wrote above as shorthand referencials.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Benny the Cat--a tan kitten with blue eyelids.
Shorty the Dog--a brown and tan dog.
Trixie the Alligator--an alligator
Katy the Elephant--the Elephant wearing something that might be seen in "Little House on the Prairie". (Including a bonnet!)

The elephant might've said "That's me, cheri!" If she says "Jerry", then I'd say that she's referring to the lead singer.

As for the difference in zydeco band names, I'm not sure. There are a few similarities (the accordion player, for example) but I wouldn't think so. Maybe you could list them as the "Countin' by '5's' Zydeco Band".

This sketch was originally shown in season 34.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, will have to watch the clip again to make sure. Wondering where in Season 34 it appeared, cause I remember watching Season 34 owing to the fact that we were already working together on the entries for the list and I was watching SS again by then. Guess I shoulda made a Season 34 Characters thread.
Oh well, here's the next batch of characters for the asking.

These were the ones that appeared in the song about Clean/Dirty Gulch.
Marshall MacClean, or is it spelled McClean?
The Clean/Dirty Gulch Citizens.
The Clean/Dirty Gulch Narrator.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm, will have to watch the clip again to make sure. Wondering where in Season 34 it appeared, cause I remember watching Season 34 owing to the fact that we were already working together on the entries for the list and I was watching SS again by then. Guess I shoulda made a Season 34 Characters thread.
Oh well, here's the next batch of characters for the asking.

These were the ones that appeared in the song about Clean/Dirty Gulch.
Marshall MacClean, or is it spelled McClean?
The Clean/Dirty Gulch Citizens.
The Clean/Dirty Gulch Narrator.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Marshall McClean: A lavendar live-handed AM cowboy who cleans up the town. Performed by Jim Henson.

The Dirty/Clean Gulch Narrator: A green AM cowboy with a white beard performed by Jerry Nelson

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
From memory, as best as I can:

Alexandra--a small orange AM with black pigtails and sleepy eyes.
Alexandra's Father--a tall orange AM with sleepy eyes, black hair and moustache, glasses, and pear-shaped nose.
Sam--a small pink AM with orange hair.
Sams Mom--a lavendar AM with sleepy eyes, glasses, pink nose, and blond semi-curly hair.
Sally--a small pink AM with sleepy reddish eyelids and blondish-brown pigtails.
Sally's Grandpa--a lavendar AM with a blue nose, grey hair and moustache, and grayish driver's cap.
Sue--a pink AM with lidless eyes and a bonnet.
Sue's Sister--a lavendar AM with a pink nose, thin eyelids, and blond hair in a ponytail.
Kid #2--a small lavendar AM boy with brown hair and eyelids. He wore a green plaid shirt.
Kid #2's Mommy--a fat blue AM with a green nose, lidless eyes, and brown curly hair.
Jamal--a small purple AM with curly black hair.
Jamal's Brother--a purple AM with black curly hair, lidless eyes, and a red nose.

PS: The chicken's name is Charo.
Well for your information, Kid #2's name is probably Timothy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK. TSF, where'd you find out that Kid #2's name might be Timothy? Would rully like to know to add him properly into the list.
And should it be "Dirty/Clean Gulch" or "Clean/Dirty Gulch"? Still need the Citizens to finish off that clip before posting the next batch of characters.
Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.