Muppet Ladies - Poll

What female figure would you like to see made most?

• Mildred

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Hilda

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Wanda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Emily Bear

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Annie Sue

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Miss Mousey

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
I need Wayne and Wanda so Sam can be happy about decent entertainers in the line.

jrhzoot

Reaction score
Why Emily Bear??

Well, I voted for Annie Sue Pig. If we're staying true to The Muppet Show, she had a fairly strong role as far as female characters go and she should be made despite the trouble with the Piggy figure.

I'm just surprised with all of the attention that Emily Bear is getting. She was in like one episode of The Muppet Show where the others were in plenty of episodes. I guess it's just frustrating for me because I only saw Emily Bear in that one appearance and I've never seen The Muppet Family Christmas. I realize she has been seen more recently than the other female characters in this poll, but I just can't see why she's so popular.

From my perspective, I don't think she deserves to be made over other characters who had more prominent roles on The Muppet Show.

Just my 2 cents.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I voted for Annie Sue, though Emily (Ma) Bear is 2nd. I miss those two.

The Narrator

Reaction score
I voted for Annie Sue... but then, if I had my druthers, there'd be a toy of all the pigs. In Viking outfits. To sing "In The Navy" with. :crazy:

Wayne

Reaction score
I vote for Mildred as my first chose because she rock then:
2nd Wanda
3rd Annie Sue
4th Hilda
5th Emily Bear

Moran9969

Reaction score
I dunno why Annie Sue doesn't appeal to me. My first pick would be Hilda. I just liked her zany attitude in the first season, and especially when she was trying to look younger. My next pick would be for George's dance partner, Mildred. As for Emily Bear, I'd like to see her, but as I stated before, I'd like to see her in a Muppet Family Christmas farmhouse set.