Muppet & Henson Shops in the USA

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone knew of any shops/markets that stock muppets or henson stuff. I am coming to America (LA) in May aswell as England so would love to have some kind of list of places to go. Any places to do with muppets, henson or puppetry would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if theres any muppet or henson landmarks in LA but I sure would like to know if there is, I know hardly anything about places in America!

Thanks again,
from Paul :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
any online Henson shops? I'd love to get some rare Muppet stuff!

BJ

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I wondered if anyone knew of any shops/markets that stock muppets or henson stuff. I am coming to America (LA) in May aswell as England so would love to have some kind of list of places to go. Any places to do with muppets, henson or puppetry would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if theres any muppet or henson landmarks in LA but I sure would like to know if there is, I know hardly anything about places in America!

Thanks again,
from Paul :smile:

Just Disney Land!!!! :wink: Thats all i can thin of realy with Muppet stuff (and Muppet 3D is there too!) :smile: :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Just Disney Land!!!! :wink: Thats all i can thin of realy with Muppet stuff (and Muppet 3D is there too!) :smile: :smile:
Nope...

DrSpy, be sure to check out any mall in the area...SO MUCH Muppet stuff there.

Hot Topic, Suncoast(LOTS of stuff there), Media Play/Sam Goody, etc.
Trust me, I know some folks dont venture out of their hous emuch...but its been a Muppet bonanza at the mall lately!

Sal29

Reaction score
How long before The Disney Store's that are located in malls start carrying Muppet items?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I thought they were getting rid of those disney stores for no other reason than to get us PO'd.

BJ

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
I thought they were getting rid of those disney stores for no other reason than to get us PO'd.

BJ
From the Shareholders meeting what was mentioned is that Disney was looking for a company to buy the Disney stores, not World of Disney stores mind you like the one on Fifth Ave. which they may also convert some Disney stores into as well. The company that would buy the Disney stores would run them but Disney would supply the product.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
MuppetNewsFlash said:
From the Shareholders meeting what was mentioned is that Disney was looking for a company to buy the Disney stores, not World of Disney stores mind you like the one on Fifth Ave. which they may also convert some Disney stores into as well. The company that would buy the Disney stores would run them but Disney would supply the product.
LOL! Who would buy those? They cut the one in Westgate Mall in Spartanburg a while back to put a different sob in there. What a waste! >(

BJ