Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will do my best. I'll make some sketches and post photos of them here and see what y'all think. Like I said I don't know I'll get to them this weekend but Monday definitely!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would like to incorporate Kermit somehow into the logo is that ok with you guys?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I thought of that but I feel like somehow a character should be incorporated into the logo...I can't use just his collar because that's Disney owned as well. I can't really use sesame street either as their copyright as well. -_-

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have a feeling because of copyright my skills are gonna be limited. :S

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Later on we might get Disney's permission, but I feel we need a logo now.

What about Jim himself? A drawing, or a public-domain image of him (if there are any)?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Im trying to do a logo but I feel it's gonna be so plain with just letters...but I guess I'll have to go with that for now. Which kinda sucks cause I had good ideas but I don't want lawsuits thrown at us. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll do the letters in green though. Disney doesn't own that right? Lol! I could always draw big lilypad and have the name on top.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Im trying to do a logo but I feel it's gonna be so plain with just letters...but I guess I'll have to go with that for now. Which kinda sucks cause I had good ideas but I don't want lawsuits thrown at us. :stick_out_tongue:
I agree that just letters would be a bit plain. I don't think there would be any lawsuits (although it is possible), but we might have to stop using it, if it did have a Muppet character in it.

How about I do a banjo?
Yes, a banjo sounds cool. We could use a simple 'Anything Muppet', or maybe even a Snerf, as I don't think Disney would mind that at all.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll probably do the name in big block letters and then just maybe draw things around it that make it when you see it you know it's a Jim Henson convention. Like I could draw a banjo, lilypad, even a rainbow would work.