Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
While I was sleeping......

Grover: I think I loveable Me. Needs to clean some clothes. Does anyone else need something washed?

Herry: Here. *throws Grover some pairs of his striped pants* Thanks to Grover.

Grover: Ur welcome Herry. Cookie, is there anything u need washed?

Cookie: Me not think so. Let me cheak. Nope. *thinks* Oh wait Me do have something to washed for Me. Me cookie bag. It dirty. Thank u Grover pal.

Grover: Ur welcome to Cookie. I wonder if Kyle needs anything washed? I'll just take whatevers in the floor. *wonders off to the Laundry Room*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I can't get the music from the Lonely Goatherd song from the Julie Andrews TMS episode out of my mind. Guess all that research this weekend crept into my subconcious.
Mokey: "Need some more raisins?"
Thank you Mokey.
*Grabs cup of raisins and adds them to a batch of cutout dough moldings.
There are other songs that could be stuck there and be playing now, like my high school's theme song or the one I heard everyday from the music room when I ate at the cafeteria, the song "Stand By Me" recorded by Ben E. King.
*Both hear doors from the stairwell creaking and the hallway door open up.
Mokey: "Hi Grover, got another load of laundry?"
Oh hi Grover, you and the others doing well upstairs?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Count Mokey: "Hi Grover, got another load of laundry?"
Oh hi Grover, you and the others doing well upstairs?
Grover: Doing fine Count and how are u and Mokey doing?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "We're fine Grover, thanks for asking."
Just baking something for GonzoGirl and maybe for a few others as well.
It sounds as if Aaron's come down with another case of throat-hurt. Better get him some losinges and a glass of lemon tea pronto.
Aaron, is there anything we can do for you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK pal, Bella my bat will take them upstairs and leave them on your room's doorstep.
*Hands box of tissues to Bella and instructs her to fly up through the fireplace dumbwaiter shaft, and leave the box on the doorstep of Room #24, ring the bell and come back down to her perch.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (pops up from Cookie Bag) Oh no, you don't, I'm not going through the wash. (jumps out and runs off)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, there you are Bella. Did you leave the box of tissues like I told you? And did Aaron open the door and take the box? Good, thank you my little one. Here's your reward.
*Feeds Bella a handful of raisins.
OK, now that we're all together and these babies have cooled down, let's go back to the room and prepare the boxes.
*Mokey, Bella and the Count (MC) leave the Floor 1 common room with several trays and head back to their room.
And now we just have to wait for GonzoGirl to get us our laundry so that we can hand her the package in person.

Erine81981

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Rizzo: (pops up from Cookie Bag) Oh no, you don't, I'm not going through the wash. (jumps out and runs off)
Grover: Funny? I think I just saw a rat jump from this pile of clothes. Weird? *goes on washing laundry, thinks of somthing and grabs Rizzo* Hey Rat! Could u give a message to the Count? Tell him I would like a box of cookies sent to SS for ST. Patrick Day. Thanks! *puts Rizzo down*

Status
Not open for further replies.