Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on sleepyhead, we're gonna be going to have dinner soon. So you guys want to go to O'Brien's or Charlie's?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*Grover looks at watch* CHARLIE'S!!!! *Grover rushes over to Chariles*

Herry: Hey where did Grover?

Cookie: Something about Charlies?

Back at the race to Oscar's Grouch Newstand......

Ha! Think u could out smart me. *throws banana peel down at Aaron's feet*

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Come on sleepyhead, we're gonna be going to have dinner soon. So you guys want to go to O'Brien's or Charlie's?
*pokes head out of window* Wow, that was a quick trip...this is my first time here, so I will let you guys pick our dinner spot. :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, don't worry about it GonzoGirl. Right now, we're just exploring and looking around this oh-so familiar setting and checking everything out. Might go to the Mail-It-Shop later today and check on my mail, and then might go to the Sesame Street Library.

As for dinner, the others haven't voted on that yet, so there's no prob. O'Brien's is a fast food place and Charlie's is a more respectable restaurant, both of which have served as employers of Grover. So there's still time before we have to make up our minds.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well, don't worry about it GonzoGirl. Right now, we're just exploring and looking around this oh-so familiar setting and checking everything out. Might go to the Mail-It-Shop later today and check on my mail, and then might go to the Sesame Street Library.

As for dinner, the others haven't voted on that yet, so there's no prob. O'Brien's is a fast food place and Charlie's is a more respectable restaurant, both of which have served as employers of Grover. So there's still time before we have to make up our minds.
I'd love to visit the library with you, if you don't mind a tag-a-long. While we're here, I would like to look up dear old Snuffy, too, if that would be alright! And either place sounds fine for dinner-though Charlie's sounds a bit nicer to me...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing GonzoGirl. We can both go to the library and then check out Snuffy's cave. Might have to call ahead and get a special- sound-proof cubicle, if they have those at the SS Library.
And we still have plenty of time before deciding where to eat. At least till Aaron and Kyle and the Monsters make up their mind and say where they want to go.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Where? *looks around and sees Aaron now ahead* Hey that was uncalled for *chuckles*

Back at Grover's Mom apartment......

Herry and CM: Hey Miss Grover's Mom.

Grover's Mom: Hey guys! So how is it? Do u like going to Collage?

Herry: Its nice. Learning other stuff other more then ABC and 123s.

CM: Me loving it. Having cookies everyday is one thing Me can live with.

Grover's Mom: *laughs* Oh Cookie! So where's Grover, Kyle and Aaron?

Herry: I heard Grover yell out something about Charlie's but haven't seen hide nor fur of him. As for Kyle and Aaron. There out there racing for something.

Grover's Mom: Oh.?

Back at the Race.....

Look over there Aaron. Its.....its.....darn I can't think. U win. Man what a race.

:grouchy: Hey get ur nice clean hands off my Newstand.

Hey Oscar.

:grouchy: Who are u? *looks at both of us*

I'm Kyle. *trys to shake hands*

(take it Aaron)

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sure thing GonzoGirl. We can both go to the library and then check out Snuffy's cave. Might have to call ahead and get a special- sound-proof cubicle, if they have those at the SS Library.
And we still have plenty of time before deciding where to eat. At least till Aaron and Kyle and the Monsters make up their mind and say where they want to go.
Well if they don't have sound-proof cubicles, I'm sure we can be capable of whispering alright...hear that Didymus? Quiet time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.