Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*They take their leave for movie night*

Bunsen: Hmm, Ed will have company!

Claudia: Yes, I am ashamed I have not been able to attend the drawing at all. Perhaps you could brainwash him with that invention of yours?

Bunsen: Claudia, you must be more responsible!

Beaker: *Waves to Ed* Meep.

Claudia: X3 MMOVIEMOVIEMOVIE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Waves hi back at Beaker and his friends. Hey Claudia, no worries, I'm no stranger to procrastination myself. When you can get it done, it's OK.
For now, just sit down and enjoy the movie. Ooh, it's starting, there comes Kermit whistling that tune Lisa loves so.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Giggle*

Bunsen: That movie was interesting. I prefer Muppets from Space.

Beaker: Meemee.

Bunsen: We were in the movie more often.

Claudia: Thanks Eddie. *Sigh of relief* X3

Beaker: Meeemeeee

Erine81981

Reaction score
*using the phone and calls Bryan's room* Hey there Bryan! Hows things at the dorms?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *grabs phone from Kyle* Kyle? KYLE? Quick! I need you to call Biff and Sully! Tell them I need my room salvaged from the pile of... of... room below!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: Are there any more blondies left?
(Piggy looks up from her perch in one of the lime-green tween armchairs.)
Piggy: I trust vous were NOT speaking about me?
Fozzie: What? No! NO! I was talking about the brownies. THe non-brown brownies, that are blonde. (desperately) Um, Catherine calls them blondies.
Piggy: (mildly) Bring me one, won't you?
Fozzie: Yes ma'am. Will do once I find them....

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
YAY FOR RU! XD

Bunsen: *Looks through a microscope* This is most disturbing yet exhilerating!

Claudia: What?

Bunsen: I am examining my hand and it turns out that every living organisim has a parasite. Billions living on our skin without notice. They dwell on the hair of your arms and even beneath your skin. Thay've been known to live in your stomach as well. Their physical appearance is repulsive--just like any strange insect you've encountered in this very lifetime. The feed on your dead skin cells or (depending) feed on the food you eat which causes you to eat more.

Claudia: *Eating* ....Oh my gosh! EW! EW! *Rushes to take her second shower of the day*

Bunsen: To your misfortune, they are not easily removed! You must take a colon cleanser to remove them from your stomach and avoid sweets as they pretty much live upon that!

Claudia: SHUT UP BUNSEN!

Bunsen: Hmph, how rude.

Beaker: *touching stomach and face* Meeemeeemeeee! *Panic*

Bunsen: *Looks sly and peeks into his microscope once more* Did you know we have baby eggs floating about in our bloodstream and into the arteries? *Jokes*

Beaker: MEEEMEEEMEEEE! *Runs to see a doctor*

Bunsen: Tsstsst *Chuckles*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ryan: *grabs phone from Kyle* Kyle? KYLE? Quick! I need you to call Biff and Sully! Tell them I need my room salvaged from the pile of... of... room below!
*on the phone* Uh sorry Ryan that is not me. That's my robot that Bunsan made while i would be away. So your taking the phone away from my robot. I'm still at home with Grover, Herry, Murray, Maurice and Oscar. Understand now? Here is the number to Biff and Sully. 555-7890. Now i'll call Bryan and see what he's up too. *hangs up phone and diels Bryan's phone*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*on the phone* Uh sorry Ryan that is not me. That's my robot that Bunsan made while i would be away. So your taking the phone away from my robot. I'm still at home with Grover, Herry, Murray, Maurice and Oscar. Understand now? Here is the number to Biff and Sully. 555-7890. Now i'll call Bryan and see what he's up too. *hangs up phone and diels Bryan's phone*

Bunsen: I think that robotic imitation of Kyle was quite a success! Hopefully nothing goes wrong...

Claudia: What do you mean Bunnie?

Bunsen: Bunnie means he feels a bit insecure. I think I installed the red wire with the blue wire...

Claudia: SO IT MIGHT EXPLODE?

Bunsen: No, probably shut down and then explode

Beaker: *Shakes head* Meeemeee!

Claudia: Oh you checked it at the last minute and fixed it?

Beaker: Mee.

Bunsen: Oh thank goodness! We would not want poor Kyle to suffer third degree burns and experiencing a bad hair day. In other words pull a Beaker.

Beaker: MEE!

Claudia: You should check on Kyle Bunsen...

--
*Is in front of Kyles door*

Bunsen: Alrighty! *knocks* Mr. Kyle? I hope you are not too busy. Oh wait--he's not here! Silly me! *Goes back to his room*

Claudia: That was airheadish of us. XD

Bunsen: Indeed, I still can't help but feel a bit of fear for his room. XD

Beaker: Mee?

Bunsen: Yes, I think I am just paranoid.

Claudia: *Shakes head* Oh Bunnie. *Rolls eyes*

Bunsen: Hmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.