Muppet collectibles

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

Cool stuff you got there!!

On the one box where Fozzie is all out of the limelight, he DOES look sad. Anyway you can reverse that graphic and get him IN the light with a happier pose?

FOZ

(Glad to see some cool new products, too!)
:embarrassed:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Dude :eek: there cool ! - I've gota get those.

Will these be out in the UK ?

MuppetDanny

radionate

Reaction score
Great stuff, I must concure with everyone else though, where will these be available at? I would guess that Spenser Gifts would carry most of this (especially the lunchbox which is at the top of my list).

RIX

Reaction score
Thanks everybody, we really wanted to make the items classic. I will not be able to announce the retailers who will be carrying our Muppet product until April. In the mean time, request them at your favorite stores!

The SRP’s are:

Lunch box: $14.99
Playing Cards in a tin case (2-decks): $14.99
Tin Coasters: $7.99
Tin TV Tray: $29.99

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Those are really cool!:excited: and I could really use a tv tray in my room!!:big_grin: I could also use a lunchbox....and coasters....and cards....:big_grin:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
wowser these are awesome, and great loooking. i'm really looking forward to them, especially the coasters....they're kinda cute.

:flirt:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Originally posted by RIX
I will not be able to announce the retailers who will be carrying our Muppet product until April.
Will these be in major retail chains nationwide, or is it likely we in the boonies will have to hunt them down?

uncleduke

Reaction score
I think they are all great, and will be getting them, for sure - just curious who decided what characters would be on which items?

It struck me as odd that Miss Piggy is only on the Playing cards/tin

Seems she'd be a natural for the coasters.

sal

Reaction score
It is to be hoped that these products are offered for sale in the UK or on a website that can cope with overseas shipment. We shouldn't get too carried away until we know this for sure.