Muppet Central Easter Menu

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Byron!

Beauregard- I mocked this up a while back.
SKEETER Not that great, but interesting. The bow around her neck is too feminine for her. So this is either her on a special occasion or it's how Scooter spends his Friday nights. :eek: Just kidding! :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Wow Jamie - that is FAN freakin TASTIC ! You have now achieved the status of achieving insane cuteness ! I love Baby Pepe and everything else, and Bean popping up here and there was a great idea - love it all !

....... and Zack - how about that 'Women Of The WWE' centrefold the other month eh ? *wink wink* I take it you're a regular subscriber, or does the newsagent save a copy back for you ?

:halo:

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Great job. I love baby Rizzo and Pepe. I would have liked to see a baby Sam or Bunson.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Aw! Pepe's so cute!

I love the menu! Looks great, Jamie, as always.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh I knew Luke would pick up on that one, I just knew it!
LOL!

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah,Dog.

PS: ....newsagent saves a copy back for me... Just kidding!!!

radionate

Reaction score
WOW!

SO CUTE!!!!

And Jamie, I don't read it, I know you don't read it either, but I know the Playboy Bunny when I see it, and I think its very funny. Very fitting for Pepe, just admit it!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
LOL awwww I love it!! Great job man!:big_grin: I alwayz wonderd what Pepe and Rizzo looked like as Muppet Babbies, lol and now i do:smile: Oh by the way how did u get Pepe & Rizzo to look like babbies?? Did the JHC send somthing to ya or u'r own stuff!!?:smirk:

Happy Egg-day all:wink:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Man, this Easter meny really makes me want a "Muppet Babies" puppet show or a "Tale of the Bunny Picnic" series.

The life I live. :rolleyes:

Kye

Reaction score
It is hard fr me to describe how I feel about the design. Its like you have captured the essence of easter. I showed it to my wife and she cried. Well she cried out...."your on that stupid website ,again" but she doesnt appreciate true art. Thank you, for the great work... and where can I get one of those Playboy t-shirts...I want one!:wink: