Muppet Baby plush/DVD sets premiere at Target

Gonzo

Reaction score
BTW,

There's been a permanent price reduction on these at Target; now they're 9.99 instead of 14.99, and the mini-beanies are now 2.99 instead of 5.99.

So if you've been holding back on picking them up for whatever reason, you may want to get them before they're gone...

:smile: :embarrassed: :concern:

Beth C

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
BTW,

There's been a permanent price reduction on these at Target; now they're 9.99 instead of 14.99, and the mini-beanies are now 2.99 instead of 5.99.

So if you've been holding back on picking them up for whatever reason, you may want to get them before they're gone...

:smile: :embarrassed: :concern:
Oh, Please don't tell me that.. don't say that.. I'm broke this week!!!!!

~Beth C

Gonzo

Reaction score
get Them Before They're Gone !!!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
So...what's going on? According to some of the trade magazines at the NYC Toy Fair, there was going to be TONS of Muppet Babies stuff, like more new plushies, more new toys, more new books... But other than the beanies, the clipons, and the 4 DVD plushes, I haven't seen anything! Are they even bothering to continue the line?

Beth C

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
BTW,

My local target has them reduced even more .. $8.98 for the big ones but the small ones are $3.99.

Only problem is, I need piggy and all they have is Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo.

:frown:

~Beth C

beaker

Reaction score
1. Are the astuffed animal one episode dvds the only MB dvds out yet for the foreseeable future? As in they aint gonna come out?

2. Are any of the episodes from the 84-86 season?

I finally got a lot of the official MB vhs tapes...sadly most of em seem to be from the Bean Bunny and on era which Im not too fond of. To me nothing beats the first few seasons^___^

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I just bought all the MB beanies the other day at Target for $3.38 a piece. They are sitting underneath my computer monitor looking at me and being cute!

I wonder which Target it was that had them for $2.99 like Gonzo was talking about? Darn it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The bigger dolls are on sale too... I'll think I'll wait until they're REALLy cheap and buy Gonzo and Fozzie, if nothing else for the DVD's...

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
The bigger dolls are on sale too... I'll think I'll wait until they're REALLy cheap and buy Gonzo and Fozzie, if nothing else for the DVD's...
*whimpers* When are they going to come out with new stuff?