Muppet Babies Dolls and Toys

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be good to bring it back, I'm surprised it hasn't been released on DVD as a set (I know... Disney... yadayadayada...), because they've been putting all the other 1980s "saturday morning" shows on disc.
Well, not too recently. Believe me, I check every single day to see what's coming out. lately, it's just a run of current cable programs I've never heard about that apparently just started up.

I remember the little plastic toys of 'em. You can find 'em, like, at every second hand place. reason why I have about 4 baby Animal ones.

That's the only thing I really would love to see right now. Muppet Babie PVC collections. I've seen new Mickey Mouse and Sesame Street ones (of pretty decent quality) go for a buck retail. It doesn't have to be anything massive and fancy...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Know what would be cool? A Muppet Babies playset with their playroom and stuff. I'd love to put something like that on display in my room :smile: I mean, I've seen Smurf playsets, why not Muppet Babies?

I've started checking TVShowsOnDVD.com in the hopes that if anything DOES happen, they'll let me know. You can also vote for something to get on DVD, so maybe if enough of us vote, Disney will notice?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Know what would be cool? A Muppet Babies playset with their playroom and stuff. I'd love to put something like that on display in my room :smile: I mean, I've seen Smurf playsets, why not Muppet Babies?
Cuz the Muppet Babies:

• Don't have an upcoming movie
  • aren't turning fifty recently
  • haven't still been all over Europe after the US's interrest waned.
:sing:

But I'd love to see Muppet Babies stuff exactly like that. Plush dolls with DVD's (again), 2 pack slightly poseble figures... and of course playsets