Muppet Babies Dolls and Toys

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ok one thing that i have been thinking of off and on latly is the old Mupppet Babies merchindise that was out when the show was .

A lot of it was so great from the MD toys , to the coloring books .

pillow pals , what i mean by those is the ones that look just like the cartoon , kermit and fozzie miss piggy gonzo scooter and skeeter , ect .
what i mean " are the ones that would buy cut out and put stuffing in them . LOL i have been looking for some of those for a long time , and i found fozzie and miss piggy and scooter and skeeter on E-bey yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The reason that i am posting this thread, is because i just wish they would bring all this stuff back on the market i mean if they are bringing the computer games and coloring books , why not the rest ! :insatiable: that would be so great .

What do you all think ?

You know though now that i say that i bet they would not come back intil a DVD release of the season sets of the muppet babies , or better yet a blu ray release of the muppet babies sets

In the 80s the dolls that where released , where so cute i wish the release of the dolls had been that good :stick_out_tongue:.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The reason that i am posting this thread, is because i just wish they would bring all this stuff back on the market i mean if they are bringing the computer games and coloring books , why not the rest ! :insatiable: that would be so great .
I honestly don't even give a crap about a DVD release anymore. Even if Disney did clear away the legal mumbo jumbo, they'd probably release half the series, and then no word on the rest of it, like they did with ALL their Disney Afternoon cartoons.

I have absolutely no idea why they can't market Muppet Babies products as Baby goods the way they did with Baby Mickey, Baby Pooh (which makes no sense at all), and Baby Princesses (only half of them were Princesses when they were Babies)... I mean, bottles and bibs.... I even saw Plaza Sesamo Babies Bibs.

The collector in me, who didn;t have any money when the wave of MB merchandise came out in 2004 or so, would LOVE to see new products come out. I just have that bean bag Baby Animal.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
MB merchandise would be great as well as bringing back the old show or a new version but very similar to the original. little kids would lvoe it adn itd be waaayy better than tehs tuff thats on now for toddlers. dora the exlplorer blech!

muppet baby

Reaction score
MB merchandise would be great as well as bringing back the old show or a new version but very similar to the original. little kids would lvoe it adn itd be waaayy better than tehs tuff thats on now for toddlers. dora the exlplorer blech!
I totally agree with you bringing back, the old show would be so great in re runs or DVDs or better yet Blu rays LOL .

I would love to see them bring back the show again but as you said red fraggle , i it would have to very simular LOL so true ,:smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I honestly don't even give a crap about a DVD release anymore. Even if Disney did clear away the legal mumbo jumbo, they'd probably release half the series, and then no word on the rest of it, like they did with ALL their Disney Afternoon cartoons.
... AND The Muppet Show, up until a few days ago when something was said about it on TVShowsOnDVD.

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, but they've been doing solidly well with the TMS stuff to date, even though it's a year off, and they REALLY should have worked on the music rights while S3 was being printed... but the Disney Afternoon gang gets no love. I REALLY hate how they only have The Tick Season 3 in Europe, and it's still missing episodes.

That said, I still don't understand why they can't just license the Muppet Babies as baby notions. They even had them on diapers for a while in 2003-04 (and replaced them with Bear in the Big Blue House).

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Who really knows :/ It's quite sad how poorly the show is being handled. Even a "best of" or something would be fine, I just want to buy the episodes!

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be good to bring it back, I'm surprised it hasn't been released on DVD as a set (I know... Disney... yadayadayada...), because they've been putting all the other 1980s "saturday morning" shows on disc.

I remember the little plastic toys of 'em. You can find 'em, like, at every second hand place. reason why I have about 4 baby Animal ones. XD I'm lucky enough to have a baby Kermit plush. And I /used/ to have a Piggy one (dunno where it went! ;_:wink:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You know, Muppet Babies style cuddle pillows would be sooo cute. I would get a Scooter and Skeeter set :3

muppet baby

Reaction score
You know, Muppet Babies style cuddle pillows would be sooo cute. I would get a Scooter and Skeeter set :3
You know i have been hoping for those to !

The one thing though that they would have to be is to look like the actual muppet baby cartoon .

I would like them to be big and look like those pillow panel pals that they had that u could buy in wal mart or in a fabric store those where so neat . i was lucky to find the ones that i wanted on e-bey .

i had a strawberry shortcake one though when i was a kid and i did not find out about the muppet baby one until seveal years ago and this year i started checking e-bey .

I found a lot of them and my grandma is going to sew them up for me soon i can not wait .

I hope they have some big ones in the store like but already sewn up LOL :stick_out_tongue: