Muppet Babies Clip-Ons at Walmart

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, the new clip-ons are out now. I was shopping in my Wal-Mart Supercenter and there they were. $3.74 each, and they are 4" if that with a 2" plastic clip attached to the top.

Very cute. They had only one complete set, then quite a few Piggy's, Gonzo's and Fozzie's. There was only the one Rowlf and one Animal. There were 2 other Kermits.

I put the set on layaway (until next week) and then I bought one extra Kermit/Piggy.

I'm beginning to believe that Muppets are going to show up at the strangest places!

~Beth C :smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Well, the new clip-ons are out now. I was shopping in my Wal-Mart Supercenter and there they were. $3.74 each, and they are 4" if that with a 2" plastic clip attached to the top.

... sounds very cute. anywhere on the net is there a picture?

thanks!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Wow, they sure are nice! I'd love to get some of them when I come to America!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've been looking at that seller's other items and she has heaps of muppet stuff. Are they bringing out muppet babies merchandise in the US? I didnt even know about these.

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, our Walgreens has the ones I posted about first (The ones without the clips) at 2 for $10.

The ones with the clips are now showing up at every Walmart I go to.

In Target they have the LARGE versions with the DVD in Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo. No Animal or Rowlf yet.

That's about the extent of the merchandise been able to find with MB on it.

~Beth C

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I guess this seller goes round to all the shops and buys all the muppet stuff making it harder to find and selling it at a higher price!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kermit Rowlf and Gonzo look great, the others, especially Fozzie... not so much. I'd probably just get Gonzo anyway...

But did you read what the seller called it?

>>Muppet Babies Baby FUZZY Plush Sesame Street Keychain<<

I hate sellers who ain't got no idea what they're sellin'!

Beth C

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Kermit Rowlf and Gonzo look great, the others, especially Fozzie... not so much. I'd probably just get Gonzo anyway...

But did you read what the seller called it?

>>Muppet Babies Baby FUZZY Plush Sesame Street Keychain<<

I hate sellers who ain't got no idea what they're sellin'!

I hate to break it to ya, but Gonzo has the BIGGEST nose of them all. It's like they OVERSTUFFED it. (Poor Gonzo) Just wait until you see it.

I guess she called them FUZZY because they make you feel all fuzzy inside. :wink:

Ah well, I got the Kermit and Piggy for me (and my super secret project) then bought the whole set to divide up between my 3 kids.

My youngest got Kermit and Piggy, (just like mommy) she says. My son got Animal and Gonzo (gee, I wonder why, the kid IS a weird animal sometimes) and my oldest got Fozzie and Rowlf. (She just LOVES Rowlf and Beaker)

I must be nuts. I'm buying everything that isn't nailed down that has muppets on it.

~Beth C :smile: