Muppet Alice in Wonderland project

beaker

Reaction score
WOCKA2416 said:
I think he wrote a draft of the script that wasn't used at all, so he didn't actually have much to do with the finished product.
And he left JHC after that snafu. Uncle Matt was even going to have a cameo in his treatment, how cool would that have been.

Beauregard

Reaction score
beaker said:
And he left JHC after that snafu. Uncle Matt was even going to have a cameo in his treatment, how cool would that have been.
Really? Gosh that's terrable. I didn't realise that was why he left. And Uncle T Matt! Would have been gr-eat. Since it is Muppet Froim Space, and he thinks the world is outer space anyway.

But, I wonder if there's is anyway to get him back? I wrote to him once a long time ago and never got a reply.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thank you Phil. As always, you have the answers.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I had never read that article before. That's pretty interesting.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MC has a lot of interesting articles! Go visit the website and see. Lots to see, do, and learn!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was always one of those "the Muppets will be forever" kinda guy, but lately, I've just been skeptic. I mean, not only are they retelling old stories, but they're retelling stories they already retold in much better formats. On one side, Diz made the muppets go on extreem makeover, and cancell the Palisades toy line... then again, they are attempting to release season sets.... I guess one gem in a sea of coal. To think, if it weren't for Muppets in Space, Jerry Juhl would be writing. I mean, I don't like the story movies, but he at least had some sly, Muppety Humor creep into them.

This is one of the many things I just have no feeling on yet. It's all wait and see. At least Fraggle Rock is finding a new generation and SS is constantly on the air (Elmo bashing aside, please) so the entire Muppet canon to me isn't totally lost....so much...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wait and see.

Everything at teh moment is just, wait and see.

Season sets? Wait and see.

MWoO any good? Wait and see.

Alice in what the dickens are they thinking Wonderland? Wait and see.

I don't want to wait annnny longer. It's driving my insane here.

Bea:zany:{Mwoo. Mwoo. The rest are only moos.}regard