Mum in Hopital

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I was kidding. It is not my real name.
QUOTE]

Silly me, I thought it was your real name too for a while there, it would have been a big coincedence though. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I am the luckiest guy alive.

Not only are Mum and baby coming back a in about three days instead of seven, I also recieved something amazing from Dad for helping with the kids all week.

It is a keyboard, which is more like a keyboard extrodinary. Not only does it have the usuall keys it is chock'a'block filled with hot keys. Cut, Paste, Copy, Close, My Docs, WWW, calculator, minimize, print, restore, undo, redo, Word, Scanner, Start bar, they all have hot keys. This is amazing.

Well, now I know that being a helper can actually pay off. Thanks dad.

Zoot the American Count von Beauregard (Who BTW did bloW up at one point today...but we'll keep that under the mat hall we?)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's awesome, Beau! Didn't know you knew how to play piano!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, yeah, computor keyboard, sorry to confuse you there Foz.

Oh and here is the good news. Mum and Baby are now back home and they are both well. So now life can go on as normal again, on second thoughts when is life ever normal?

Erine81981

Reaction score
U know Beau u should print this out and save it for when he gets older. Then if u want put it in the Baby Book that ur mom will get pretty soon. Then u can show him how u thought of him as well as ur mum when he was being born. U can also ask Phillip to change the title to "Mum's having another Boy." That is if u want. I figured u proubley want to keep this for a remembrance of when ur Mum was in the Hopital. Have a great day and I'm glad to see the Mark and ur Mum r alright. :big_grin: