Mr. Snuffleupagus

Reaction score
I am a devout snuffleupagus fan and collector. However, a good picture is really rare. There are only a few that actually show up on the web. Does anyone have any good pictures of Snuffy or some coloring pages? Please let me know, I am in need of a good Snuffle-fix. I can send you my email address. Thanks, Megan

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well i'm sorry. sometimes you're not always going to get an answer. doesn't mean anyone's igoring you. i don't always get replies to questions. just ask one and hopefully somebody will able to help out.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't always get replies to my posts either. It's just something that happens. In fact, it makes me feel better to know it's not just me.

Anyway, in answer to your question about Snuffy, you might want to check out the Hooperfan site. There are some good ones there.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well i'm sorry. sometimes you're not always going to get an answer. doesn't mean anyone's igoring you. i don't always get replies to questions. just ask one and hopefully somebody will able to help out.

True, Mike, but you do have a pattern of being rude with people on here and other Sesame Street forums. You don't have to respond to every message that you find annoying, you know. You've ruined several pleasant threads already.

Censored

Reaction score
snuffyscabbage said:
I am a devout snuffleupagus fan and collector. However, a good picture is really rare. There are only a few that actually show up on the web. Does anyone have any good pictures of Snuffy or some coloring pages? Please let me know, I am in need of a good Snuffle-fix. I can send you my email address. Thanks, Megan
Mr. Snuffleupagus is definitely one of the more memorable characters of the show and he has a rich history of being missed by all of the adult humans and then finally seen. They have some cool Mr. Snuffleupagus toys too, like the rare Fisher Price Little Person Snuffy toy from the 70's.

BTW, Snuffyscabbage, I notice you're a brand new member. Please don't give up on this forum; most of us here are very friendly. Welcome aboard! :smile:

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
hey, i used to have a book called "meet mr. snuffleupagus" but I'm not sure what happened to it..maybe one day i should go thru all the old books I loved as a child (that are stored in bags somewhere in my basement or in a closet in my family room) and see if I can find it. i was never an avid snuffy fan, however, after recently watching an old SS video that I've had since probably I was a baby, there is a part where Gordon is helping Snuffy get ready for bed, and Snuffy teaches Gordon the "Snuffle Lullaby." I think that song applies to humans rather than just Snuffleupaguses!

~Dana~

Reaction score
I have meet mr snuffleupagus. Its a great book :smile:. What movie are you talking about, Fuzzy and Blue? Thanks everyone for the great welcome! :smile: