Mr. Men and Little Miss

muppet baby

Reaction score
ha ha, well guess what guys i just went to my DVR guide and i found the mr men show on cartoon network already ! i am so excited i miss understood everyone that it was already airing here i am so glad to have found it now better a little late than never . he he he .

So happy to have it on season pass for the DVR .

i missed the airing for today so it is coming on again in the coming days of this week .

so excited wow can not wait to see it

i decied to look after i put the mr men show to search on the net this morning after i read this theard and commented .

saw some video on the website for the show .

when i was at universal studios in CA a few weeks back i saw some shirts with the charistors for the show . Did not realize that they where for the tv show . i laughed when i saw them was going to buy them from that one shop before i left but :cry: sadly i never made it back before that part of the park closed .

My first thought was that that someone had, had made the shirts as a tribute to the books but with some new charistors added .

Now i know that it was for the cartoon i hope that i can go back and get some shirts one day they where so cute .