Mother's Day Menu On-line

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Are we going to have a 'remebering Jim Henson' menu at all? It is 13 years this month since he died I think.
Yes we will.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yep. We'll have celebration banners for most of the big Henson performers. A few performers might be skipped this year due to time constraints and other issues, but rest assured, they will eventually be made.

Can't tell you all of the menu ideas or concepts until they are out. Cinco de Mayo had a very fun theme. You'll just have to wait 360 days for it. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry, but what IS Cinco De Mayo? (Sounds like a source to go with fish.)

:zany:Beau{very ignorent in these matters}regard

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Bravo, Jamie! This is so much fun. I particularly like how the one lady (Johnny Fiama's mama?) is hitting Sal in the pot!

My favorite is still the Fantasy Worlds one, but that's just personal choice. Nothing wrong with this one at all! Looking forward to the next one! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Thanks. You know, the entire menu grew out of that gag. Sound would make it even funnier, but I don't do sound. Sometimes wish I did. :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Sorry, but what IS Cinco De Mayo? (Sounds like a source to go with fish.)
It's kind of like the 4th of July for Mexico.

At this rate, we might not have any time left to keep the default menu up.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL. I actually figured it out. If my plans go as expected in the next year, the default menu would be seen about 65% of the time. Not too bad. :smile: It's still my favorite.