Most Wanted for Sesamestreet.org

minor muppetz

Reaction score
...and more than just adding clips, i wish more than anything they would add a search feature where one could look up clips either by year or even better the episode number it first appeared in.
SO do I! However, there is one clip that actually has "season one" as a tag. That's Kermit's WHat Happens Next Machine. Last time I checked that was the only clip in a search for season one clips, and I did search a handful of other seasons with no luck.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, since the website includes clips from specials, I'd like to see the website include clips from Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever, Out to Lunch, and Big Bird's Birthday.

I'd also like to know if there were more Letters Make Words clips, besides the one for the letter B.

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Some Classic SS moments I would post from Easter Day:
Surprise (multi-language)
Snerf: Long and Short (Hebrew, 2-part skit)
Hands: 3 fingers (Hebrew)
Going for a Ride [take 1]
Some and All w/ Oscar, Bert, and others (English fandub)
Cookie Monster and Kermit: Some, More, and Most Jellybeans (Arabic, 2-part skit)
Big Bird sings “Wonderful ME” (TV Show Version Only)
AM Boy on forwards and Backwards (Original version only)
Seven Days (German, Original version only)
Hands: Sharing Cake (Arabic)
One, two, three! 3 monsters! (HQ)
Sherlock Hemlock looks for Ernie’s eaten cookies (German)
Bert presents the number Four (Norwegian, 2-part skit)
Surprise (FAST SINGING)
OMF WINDY IS BACK IN CASTILIAN SPANISH WOOOO
Look at Dat Face
Big, Bigger and Biggest Monsters (Arabic)
5SF Short: The Pretty Party
My latest invention of the logo free copy of “Cookie Monster Eats The Telephone”
Annette Monster sings “Love The Ocean” (HQ)
Gonna Rock You to Sleep! (Better copy)
Going for a Ride [take 2]
Mumford gets “SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Klassiche Sesamstraße: Herbert Leichfuß - KeksePuzzle
Spinning Wheel (English, complete)
Muppet version of “UP, up, and Away!” (Hebrew)

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'd also like to know if there were more Letters Make Words clips, besides the one for the letter B.
Having actively watched the show in the early 1980s, I can confirm there were no Letters Make Words segments other than the letter B version. It makes me wonder if the producers of that segment had initially planned to produce additional Letters Make Words segments for other letters, but was scrapped prematurely?

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Back from the full “Kermit’s B Sound Lecture” with the post roll, so does the “Kermit’s B Lecture”.

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Yea god:
Having actively watched the show in the early 1980s, I can confirm there were no Letters Make Words segments other than the letter B version. It makes me wonder if the producers of that segment had initially planned to produce additional Letters Make Words segments for other letters, but was scrapped prematurely?