Monster Clubhouse

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Monster Clubhouse that's what we do. If you want to play be a Monster too.... Mess up your fur...... Sing Cockadoodle doo. Sing Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Woo woo woo, Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba Wubba We Welcome you!

What ever happened to this series? was it used at all in Season 35?? I haven't seen it since season 33

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oh Wait Don Music 2004 On Season 35,They did use one that was way different on #4082.(The Last Episode From Season 35)

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't think that bit on 4082 was supposed to be like Monster Clubhouse.

Monster Clubhouse bombed. That is, it didn't test well. I think this is because it was too fast-paced, and kids couldn't remember the names of the characters. Heck, I don't even remember who was who! I think it may have been supposed to be like "Roosevelt Franklin of the New SS". I know, that may sound stupid, but, it just didn't test well, that's all.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
narf, google( or moogle), Phobe (or how ever you spell that) and Mel

zanimum

Reaction score
They were Narf, Googel, Phoebe, and Mel. All except ugly green girl Phoebe appeared in the counting monsters segment of Elmo's World in the 35th season premiere, "The Street We Live On". In the 34th season's premiere, Phoebe appeared to watch the kareoke. I imagine all four will survive for years more as Anything Muppet Monsters.

You all know that they even made a Monsters Clubhouse CD-ROM, don't you.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
I think they were used a few times last season in Season 34, were they there at all in season 35? They were still on at the Beggining, perhaps mabye it is time to change that square from Monster Clubhouse being in it, to Trash Gordon being in it.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I used to forget their names too.I had to rewatch the opening of the skit,just to say to myself(ok this one is Mel,etc...)And the chasing elephant at the end of the skit? :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
I think they were used a few times last season in Season 34, were they there at all in season 35? They were still on at the Beggining, perhaps mabye it is time to change that square from Monster Clubhouse being in it, to Trash Gordon being in it.
Yeah... doesn't make sense. I know they still use the Monster Clubhouse characters (in the seson finalie, Narf sang a parody of "WOoly Bully" with 3 weird unidentified monsters.

So I guess Monster Clubhouse is dead, right (YEAY!!!) and if that's any indication, I'm sure Hero guy (used once this season) is next on the chopping block.
But what happedned to Monster Clubhouse? I dunno... maybe they didn't collect enough union dues?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
narf, google( or moogle), Phobe (or how ever you spell that) and Mel
Weren't their names Narf, Muba, Grugle, and Mel in season 32?