"MOM!! There's an alligator in my room!"

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi! When I watched part of the 123 Sesame Street show on Noggin after I watched Muppet Treasure Island, there was an animated short where Gerald is afraid that there's an alligator in his room, but it was Sparky, his pet dog. First, Gerald's parents said Good night to Gerald, then Sparky imagines to be an alligator and Gerlad yells, "There's an alligator in my room!!" Then his parents think that it is not there, so lights went off and Sparky imagines to be an alligator again and Gerald yells again. Later, Gerald thinks it was Sparky who did pretend to be an alligator. The whole script is available on the Sesame Street Lyric Archive. It is called "Sparky's Alligator Song".

Anyone got touched by this sketch?

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Now that you make me think of it, I remember the sketch pretty well. And when I was little, I wanted a dog named Sparky :flirt:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I think this one was done by the same guy who did the sketch where these two hippie kids try to "wake up" their giant houseplant. But I'll let mikealan go into more detail about that. :big_grin: