Miss Piggy's age

UncleMatt'sBack

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how old do you think Miss Piggy REALLY is?

This stems from a bit I came up with where the Muppets put on a production of "Annie", with Prairie Dawn as Annie, Kermit as Daddy Warbucks, and Miss Piggy as Miss Hannigan. (Yes, I know ol' Bunsen "Chrome Dome" Honeydew looks more like Daddy Warbucks, but that's another debate.)

Anyhow, the side plot revolves around Miss Piggy wanting to play Annie, never mind that she's way too old for the role. So I wonder...how old is she REALLY?

BEAR

Reaction score
Eh...30? I dunno...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Let's count the years she has been first aired. XD
I have been wondering that meself.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
My guess is that she's in her thirties, but would tell people that she was in her twenties.

ploobis

Reaction score
70. ::Gets Karate Chopped.::
Speakin' of Karate Chopped, I hope you all will not judge me for this but I was always un-comfy with Piggy Karate chopping other Muppets, Especially Kermit.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think she would reveal her real age...lest ye incur the wrath of Piggy!:mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd definatly say 36 or 37. She's still in her prime of life, and kicking (literally since I just said she was nearly 40...).

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
How old Piggy is...

I think that she is probably as ols as the other muppets or probably a little younger because they were big and brought out in either the 1960s or 1970s, way before my time, because I was born in the 1980s.:halo: :mad: :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
i would guess she would be in here 40s or 50s because of the age of the othher muppets around the same age as the muppet show .:smile: :mad: She may punch me in the nose for that .