MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (fails to realize she's dressed like Curry in that movie, goes past mirror -- is horrified, falls to the ground, drooling)

Rizzo: Well, she's dead.

Turbo: Dead humans drool?

Oscar (to Chamberlain, smirking): Yeah, I know! I think he steals his wardrobe from dumpsters behind the Halloween costume shops -- not that I mind at all, of course. Still, a guy who keeps complaining of never gettin' paid must be gettin' all that dough from SOMEWHERE.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (jumps up, eager to find something else to wear, uses a steam poofing effect to dress into an ornate white gown with pale coral crown, silvery white hair flowing down to her hips): Oh, no, that's not right. *snaps herself back into her usual outfit* Ah, that's better.

Oscar (to Teeth): Oh, YEAH, Colgate? Why doncha come over to my trash can an' tell me dat?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (pats Digit tenderly on the shoulders): There, there, the evil clown scared the daylights out of me, too. *waves at Cait* Hi, Cait! Feeling better?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Digit: *sniffle* He scares me... ;~;

Vicki: *huggles Digit* There there... =333

Cait: I'm doing GREAT! =DDD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders if now's a good time to mention that Tim Curry was also the butler who did it in Clue, The Movie. Or the voice of Skullmaster in Mighty Max and Lord Dragonnus in Mighty Ducks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets food from the Chinese take-out place. Anybody want some? *Puts it on the common room table, headed to get some drinks.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me: Thanks, but no. After that huge migraine I got mixing Chinese with St. John's Wort, I'm not too enthused with the idea of eating it ever again. Oh, the last of the brochures is up.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: All right, it's Friday! You knonw what that means! ^_^

Her roomies: It's pay day! =D

Cait: ... right? XPPP *shrugs and heads off for school*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (sniffling on the Docks): I remember paychecks. *blows nose*

Rizzo: Ain't you employed yet?

Me: I'm going to go tell the people I gave applications I can work now. I'll be busy ... at some point.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Waking up just now. Oh brotha, I'll never mix carrot juice with rutabega juice ever again.
Count: Hmm, must be a reference to how much he dislikes the taste of V8... Vich is why ve never stock any.

Friday is it? Well, I hope it brings some fanfic updates, we've been sorely lagging in that department.
*Heads off to the showers.