MC:BB - An All New Season

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous! And it's the most perfect color! Awww.... thanks! :smile: I feel so loved! Did you say chinese food? Even better! *flops down on couch next to Kyle*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shows up with boxes of Chinese food from Mae Wong's and House of the Rising Dim Sum.
There's a canister of fried rice, bagged egg rolls, some noodle sticks, sweet and sour pork, and steamed veggies along with the requisit packets of soy sauce.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks again Vinnie. *hands him the money* Your the man. See you 'round. *shuts door* And here is the food. *sit down beside Al and eats some sweet and sour pork and rice* Good stuff this place makes.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*comes out of room* ahh what a nice nap! What have I missed?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Not too much of an eggroll fan, but thanks nonetheless!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh well i'm not either. Just like the sweet and sour pork and those little chicken nugget thingys but not with the red sauce. Yuck.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Putting money in wallet... Oh well, if nobody wants 'em... More egg rolls for me then. There's also these pieces of fried batter, they're called "mariposas" in Spanish (that's the Spanish word for "butterfly", but they're not really butterflies). Used to get those whenever my family ordered Chinese food, along with a little cup of sweet red soy sauce. They're not on the menu at the places we go to for Chinese food that much any more. Rully miss those.