magazine- Muppet Mania and interview

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
So... get the magazine KidPlanet. The Muppets are on the cover. Inside there is a Rainbow Connection maze and a "Together Again" word search with words like "Scooter", "Zoot", and "Dr. Strangepork". Then I went to page 48 and almost died. There is an interview with Bill and a picture of him, Pepe, and other Muppets. Information on the Muppets fills the next four pages! :excited:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
How do you get this magazine? Do they by chance have a website I can order it from?

Luke

Reaction score
Heck scan it and type up the interview so we can all see ! LOL !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey MonkeyMuppet (any kin to Sal? J/K),

When was it released?

FOZ

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
So many questions! ahhhhhh :eek:

trekkie1701E- I got the magazine at Books a million but I'm sure media play would also sell it. I haven't seen any websites where you can order it.

Once my scanner is working I'll scan the stuff and put it on the internet.

And the magazine is on display until June 30, 2003.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys I just saw the mag at Walden books at the mall, i decide not to buy it cause it is all info i know but i did read the Bill Interview, he does state something about hopefuly starting to working on the new Muppet show he also says he's now working with Rowlf the Dog and the Swedish chef, stuff we knew ,but it's nice to read him saying that. umm what else, it talked about a lot of the stuff that has be coming out muppet pinball, the music mayhem and more CD, Muppet Movie DVD's, Kermit's Swamp years even Muppet Racemania!

It nice cause it talks about the performers of the characters and stuff, Bill also said his favortie Muppet moments are Kermit singing Happy Feet and Fozzie with chuckey! LOL!

I figured i would just save the money and didn't buy it though.

Zack,

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats so cool to hear about Bill working on Chif and Rowlf. I'll proubly buy it tomorow. Thanks for the news. If I get it I'll spend tomorow scaning the articie and the Inerview. Thanks again monkeymuppet.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Bill doesn't do many interviews, at least I haven't seen many...so I would love to see it (and the pics) as soon as you get it scanned!:excited:

Sarah