MacGyver solves Labyrinth!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
http://macgyverlab.ytmnd.com/

Wow! MacGyver solves Labyrinth! Cool! :smile:
(This is from an animation site that does a lot of MacGyver animations and this particular one has him helping Sarah defeat Jareth the Goblin King and get through the Labyrinth! It's pretty neat- however, be warned that there tends to be a lot of cursing on these animations.)

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*laughs* What can't MacGyver make? But how did lipstick and a plastic bracelet cause a small atomic explosion in a glass orb? What do you think he and Sarah did after she solved the Labyrinth?

I loved the opening, reminds me so much of the 1980s opening titles. Wait, it uses 1980s opening!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The MacGyver theme song is awesome! And MacGyver ran from 1985-1992, so it's definitely a 1980s show!:smile:
If you like, you can watch the opening theme song videos for MacGyver at http://www.macgyveronline.org/pages/fv2.html

(And the lipstick and plastic bracelet is one of the things that gets way overdone with MacGyver- people make MacGyver accomplish things with ludicrous items that would definitely not work in real life in parodies way too often. (kinda like that SuperBowl commercial!) People tend to forget that MacGyver's "MacGyverisms" on the show were scientifically and factually based! True, some of them may have been stretched or ingredients left out- but the scientific principle still holds true.)

-sorry, I'm also a MacGyver fan- which is why it was so cool for me to see MacGyver and the Muppets!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
You know I have never seen an epiosde of Macgyver. I've only seen the actor who plays him Dean Lee Anderson? on Stargate.

edible eye

Reaction score
LOL That was great! Thanks for sharing. I liked how it was the same pic of Macgyver the whole time.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
It didn't come up on my computer, that's okay though I don't need to blow out my speakers with !@#$%^&*()!!!:wink:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yes- Richard Dean Anderson IS MacGyver! (and he plays Colonel Jack O'Neill - I think he's since moved up in rank- on StarGate SG-1)

And anyone who hasn't seen it should definitely check it out sometime! It airs on both TV Land and Spike!:smile:

alorindanya

Reaction score
Someone had WAY too much time on their hands. But it was cute.

quixotic

Reaction score
No! Thanks that really made my day! :excited: I'd sure like to have words with the guy that invented LOL though, its like taken over our language LOL! Great fun though!