M i s s i n g ///A Muppet Comic

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh... Wonderfully bleak, and yet there's still the small inkling of hope/fear of and for Robin at the same time. Thank you for sharing, please post more when you can
Though the forum could be experiencing another time hiccup as you were able to edit the original post, and it gives a time-stamp of almost 4 AM for the edit. Oh well...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes well... Never you mind, just Bunsen fiddling with the clocks again. That reminds me, need to talk to a few people about...
*Shifty eyes.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Nice comic...Dark, but that's ok, I like a little darkness...Lord knows I use enough of it in my stories :smile: ...I wish I could draw with a computer...but I can't...the pencil and the scanner will forever by my FanArt tools...

And I think Ed is referring to Lisa and Prawnie's story "The Time The Muppets Beat Time"...At least I think that's the title...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... That's the title of that neglected fanfic. But I was refering to something else, which I've already contacted Claudia about.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you Redragon, it is supposed to be a bit dark but it will be less dim as we go along. :3 I am too soft hearted to keep it at such a depressing tone. :big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Data:

Year: 2009
Time: Night

Note:

Read the descrip. or you probably might not understand the comic.

Description:

Everyday was a day of remorse despite the abundance in alleys.

You see Scooter clad in dark red, holding binoculars and gazing in to the gloom. Skeeter, who stands behind him seems to be holding a gun and gaurding the opposite side of him as she is clad in swirly camaflauge wear. They stand upon the roof of a steel building looking into the ruins. This is panel one.

We remained on foot while the Sesame Street cast were assigned to be on air. It was the only way to prevent another death (referring to Robin) in the group. In other words, we were at war.

You see Grouch sitting in a dark grim green aircraft with the title Grouchborne on the wing. A saluting Fozzie looks up into the air just to see him go. This is panel 2.

There was always a risk of a loved on never coming back.

You see a crying Ernie being comforted by an emotionally pained Animal as they see Bert get into his yellow aircraft--on it the title is B n E. Ernie has on a smudgy kaki colored pair of shorts with a dark pale green shirt. Animal has on a black sleevless shirt and dark purple baggies.

This is panel 3 and 4.

Our fortress was built with steel which made it somewhat stronger agaisnt the blows given by them. The image would never leave my mind. When they'd look up at us--plotting ways...

ways to terminate us.

In this last panel, you see a black robot that stands 7 feet tall with it's three glowing 'eyes' looking into your eyes casting a sudden fear into you. Behind it, you see the building where the gang dwell.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/PRT2.jpg

Ignore my typos.

I promise that this comic is probably boring now but stick to it--it just started. : )

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! This is fascinating! I love your style, and the story is intrigueing and fast paced. I ADORE the mix of Sesame and Muppet. And Skeeter! I was totally excited to see her there!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Weeps at the loss of Robin. *Smiles a little at the 2, 2 aircrafts. *Fears along with the twins on recon duty. *Awes at the robot with its three glowing eyes. *Pleads for more from the author/illustrator