Lovable Characters Threaten City

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Chicken Little? Hmmm, thought it was more of a Pinocchio fever... You know, what with the ardent fervor they try to sweep any contradictions to their fabricated fantasies under the rug. That's why I get my news from the fake TV news shows instead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No Bo... Nt that type of malady. "Chicken Little", much like the star character of the original tale, is usually a term used to describe when the mass of people at large have an impending sense of doom and all they can do is point out the flaws with the wrongs of the world without doing anything to at least fix it, it's more commonly known as thinking of "the sky's falling" and running around in a panic exciting or depressing others for no apparent reason.

OK, school's out... Now go back to that MopFam and sort out the little pieces of your shattered life.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks again, everyone. I appreciate the positive feedback! I was a bit worried about posting it in this section, instead of the fan fiction section, but it didn't really seem to fit there either. In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

:big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
OMG, this is absolutely amazing! You are very tallented!
:big_grin:
:smile:
:crazy: Ahhhh, they're out to get meee!

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, That's just great, somebody needs to make a YouTube video out of this. It'll be so cool.

Daniel

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
That is possibly the FUNNIEST thing I've seen all week! Thanks for the laugh!:big_grin: