Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

PhenixInd

Reaction score
Thanks Derick. If i acted rude i'm sorry about that.
Not at all, to be honest I pride myself on the integrity of my collection, this one must have slipped through (how embarassing). My version was corrupt as well. I have located two different files for you, one is compressed at 192, the other at 256. The 192 works for sure, I have already tested it, I am simply sending the 256 as well just in case. They should be there momentarily :smile:

PhenixInd

Reaction score
You have cake...... I also sent you Mah na Mah na by a band called "Die Lollipops" I don't know if it's any good, but I thought you might like it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, Randall or Kyle, do you have the album "The Gang's All Here"? If so, could I have "My Polliwog Ways", "My Furry Little Shadow", and "Me Gotta Be Blue". Not from "The Gang's All Here", I'm looking for "If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake", "Take a Breath", "Would You Like to Buy an O?", "On My Pond", "Todos un Pueblo", and "Let's Make a Dream".

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Derick. Thanks again. The one i'm listening to is the i think the 256. Haven't tried the other one yet. But it's awsome! Never had heard of that band but the song is catchy even if the band is German. Cool verison of this old favoirte. Thanks again. If anyone wants this one that Derick gave me ask or ask him. It's pretty catchy. *dances around the room repeating "Mahna Mahna"*

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey, Randall or Kyle, do you have the album "The Gang's All Here"? If so, could I have "My Polliwog Ways", "My Furry Little Shadow", and "Me Gotta Be Blue". Not from "The Gang's All Here", I'm looking for "If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake", "Take a Breath", "Would You Like to Buy an O?", "On My Pond", "Todos un Pueblo", and "Let's Make a Dream".
I'll send all of these in a sec :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sorry Kyle, I guess Randall possesses super-speed or something. :wink: Hehe, the only one I seem to be missing is "Let's Make a Dream". Other than that, everything's great! Thanks team! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sorry Kyle, I guess Randall possesses super-speed or something. :wink: Hehe, the only one I seem to be missing is "Let's Make a Dream". Other than that, everything's great! Thanks team! :big_grin:
Ok here's "Let's Make A Dream" from me and an extra bonus song. You'll enjoy it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoo! Thanks Kyle!! I absoloutely LOVE the sound of that bonus song! Thanks for passing it along!