Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

KCJ506

Reaction score
Hey Vic there are some songs I would like, but I'm afraid I don't have anything to give you.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, okay, okay! This is officially my favorite thread! Lots of good things happening here, lots of friendly stuff too, so:
Beau - I just sent the rest of your list, if there's more, well you know the drill, and thanks to you again!
Christy - Haven't heard from you in a while, have you recieved the CD I sent yet?
enzo - Thank you, man!
Erine81981 - Got yer' e-mail, look forward to getting those songs, lemme' know when you've gotten my stuff.
Beth C - Having you back is even greater then I realized! May I have:
• Sailing for Adventure
• Caribbean Amphibian
• The Garden Song
• The Cat Came Back
• On My Pond (I really love this one, but forgot to add it to my original list)
• The Rhyming Song
• Caribbean Amphibian (Jimmy Buffet version)
• Who Let the Frogs Out (strange skit?)
And let me know if there's anything you want.
KCJ506 - E-mail me, 'kay?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beth, if you want to alliviate some of that list onto me. I have Caribbean Amphibean (regular) and On My pond. I can send those to you if you like Vic.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Cool, man; whatever works!
Didja' get the ones I sent you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup, yup. And I'm loving them! Ok., I'll send you those two.

Beth, don't send Caribean Amphibian regular, or On My Pond as I have them covered.

christyb

Reaction score
Dave,
Sorry, I haven't gotten back to you. Been busy. I'll send those Sesame songs this afternoon to you. That is if you haven't given up on me and gotten them from someone else. Got the CD this weekend. My parents think I'm getting mail from Kermit the Frog now but oh well :smile:. Thanks again.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey Beth, I would love some of your MP3s Here's what I want...
Night Life
Couldn't We Ride
Sailing for Adventure
It Feels Like Christmas
Bless Us All
Thankful Heart
Marley and Marley

I don't have a complete written list of all my songs yet. However, just ask for what you want and I just may have it. Also, I'll try and write everything that I have down and post it tomorrow.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello Beth!

Before I tell you what I want (and I have a list, believe me), are there any you want from moi?

I have some to finish your collections. i.e. several MTI ones, some Muppet Caper and MTM ones that you don't have, while you have ones I don't have.

Take a look at my list, and I'll be posting a new list later, too. So take a look at that if you like.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm gonna' put together an updated list as well. Christy, I'd never give up on you, and I'm glad you got the CD!
Thanks Beau for those two, they came across great!

christyb

Reaction score
How sweet. Oh yeah, and just to let you know Dave. The copy of "You Can't Take No For An Answer" That's on my CD turns into "African Alphabet" halfway through. So you might wanna check your file. It made me crack up ( I dunno why I found it funny while listening). Just thought I'd let you know.