Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey guys, need some help here, anyone have Sesame Street Fever, The Muppet Show Music Album, and The Muppet Show 2? Also looking for "What Makes Music" from Sesame Disco! Thanks! :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I can send you SS Fever Ryan!

Kyle, I just listened to the song you sent me today, and I'm afraid it's not quite what I was looking for. I'd like the full version of the song, starting with Mokey singing solo and more slowly. The one you sent I consider more of a reprise version. Thanks, and sorry for the mixup.
:smile:
:excited:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Kyle, I just listened to the song you sent me today, and I'm afraid it's not quite what I was looking for. I'd like the full version of the song, starting with Mokey singing solo and more slowly. The one you sent I consider more of a reprise version. Thanks, and sorry for the mixup.
sending :sing:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey Ry, there seems to be some trouble with your e-mail. I must have gotten 5 or 6 delivery faleure messages before I got the message that it probably wasn't me, lol!

Thanks for the song Randal! I see the distinction between the two now; I should have been more specific.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Ry, there seems to be some trouble with your e-mail. I must have gotten 5 or 6 delivery faleure messages before I got the message that it probably wasn't me, lol!

Thanks for the song Randal! I see the distinction between the two now; I should have been more specific.
It's ok. The song titles is what i go by. Sorry if i didn't understand but thanks anyways.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Huh, well thanks for trying Kate. So if anyone else could send me Sesame Street Fever it would be much appreciated. And thanks very much for the other albums/song Randall! :excited: