1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Y'know what would rock my socks? A MUP3 of You and I and George.

My socks are very easily rocked.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. The Count Moderator

Consider your socks rocked Kim. :sympathy:
    Fragglemuppet and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  3. Slackbot Well-Known Member

On behalf of my socks, I thank you!
  4. The Count Moderator

Hi, posted this in the sesamestreet.org thread, but I think that section of the forum's running rampant with other topics. So I'll ask here also.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the videos from the sesamestreet.org website. There's a story about cooperation as told by Olivia to :batty: starring the Two-Headed Monster as mentioned by name. If anyone could turn that into a MUP3 and send it my way I'd appreciate it, thanks.
  5. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Done and done. :)
  6. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Can anybody send me a MUP3 of All Around the World from the Fraggle Rock UK soundtrack?
  7. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Do the songs in the long-out-of-print Old Brown Ears is Back have laugh tracks? I'd like to get clean versions of those songs, if they exist.
  8. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I don't have any copy with laugh tracks, but I do have a version of this album if you want it. ;)
  9. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

ah yes! I would love to have the "Ol' Brown Ears Is Back" album too if that's okay with you muppet fan 123.
  10. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

No problemo, just PM your email and I'll get it to you as soon as I can. ;)
  11. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My email (it is so old and weird) c.m.clark@prodigy.net. Thanks!
  12. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

You should have them later, I don't really have time right this moment, becuase I gotta get back to school, but I'll send them to you as soon as I get home!
  13. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I have 3 versions of this song, 2 were given to be by SesameFever. There's the original vocal version, an instrumental version, and a remix (the B side to the single) I can send all 3 to you right away.
  14. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That's great! My email is c.m.clark@prodigy.net.
  15. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Anyone got Big Kids Cry Too?
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I posted this in the Season 43 thread, but I'll put it here too: The songs from the first half of the season, along with songs from "Healthy Teeth, Healthy Me" and "Share It Maybe."

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sr8pwm
  18. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

Can someone please send me Tenderly, Can You Picture That, Night Life and You Can't Take No For an Answer?
  19. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I have all 3 and can send them to you in either an email or conversation.
  20. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

Sending them in a conversation would be fine.