Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll send you them both. And one question. Who's on your avatar?
I got both, though as I e-mailed, there's an issue with the album version. but to answer your question, that's Rantanplan from my new favorite series, Lucky Luke. The Dog dumber than his own shadow.

theMuppethunter

Reaction score
looking for a hand...

A very close friend of mine had her car stolen about 2 months ago, and she lost her original Kermit: Unpigged. She can't seem to get over the loss, and I was hoping I could get a copy of it from someone. You would make me a hero.

Thank you.

just so you all know, here's what i have

KERMIT UNPIGGED

if you want anything, let me know

burtle

Reaction score
greetings! new here.

I would love any and all songs from Burt & Ernie Sing-Along (the one in the bathroom, from 1975). Particularly two of my favorite songs from my childhood, "I Refuse to Sing Along" and "Morningtown Ride". I'd love to play them for my kids!

If so, manymany thanks! Please send to:
thekinghead@gmail.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A very close friend of mine had her car stolen about 2 months ago, and she lost her original Kermit: Unpigged. She can't seem to get over the loss, and I was hoping I could get a copy of it from someone. You would make me a hero.

Thank you.
I can get you MP3s from Kermit Unpigged real quick! Just drop me your e-mail address, and they're yours! :big_grin:

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey guys. Not having a great week here, sorry I went poof again and thank you Prawny for sharing the Joe Raposo rip while I was resting up :smile:

I've got a special treat for everyone, I managed to get a hold of a Sesamstrasse (German) CD and it's all American songs dubbed in German. I've also got Sesame Street Celebrates ripping currently and I'm expecting Cheep Thrills, Surprise! and Put Down The Duckie any day now. My order for the Japanese Christmas CD got canceled though :frown: I really wanted that so if anyone has a rip, please share! Also, two of the final five Sesame Street albums I need are on Ebay - We Are All Earthlings and Elmo's Favorite Sing A Longs. Wish me luck.

Still need:
Elmo's Lowdown Hoedown
Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out
Super Grover: Ready For Action!

I've got some email to get to so if you mailed me a request, I'll be getting to it tonight or tomorrow morning. If I go poof again, feel free to drop an email my way.

Larxene

Reaction score
Sesamstrasse - Die schönsten Lieder mit Ernie und Berd und ihren Freunden

http://www.sendspace.com/file/smll03

This is best played with the tracks in order, they kind of bleed into each other even though the CD tries to seperate them. See how many songs you can recognise or if you'd like to buy an O in German!

A reminder, my full list is here: http://xigbar.livejournal.com/11463.html I cannot believe I have over 100 Sesame Street recordings! I never thought I would come this close to achieving my dream in such a short time peroid. Thank you everyone here for your help but most of all, for being great people to share with :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene! Great to see you again! Could I request "Adventure" and "Sing" from Sesame Street Celebrates?

And good luck winning your auctions! :excited: