Looking for vhs of classic SS

nikoleaw

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm searching desperately for episodes of SS that aired in the 1970s and 80s. I don't care which ones they are, or what skits they have. I'm pregnant, and I just want my child to be able to share in something that meant so much to me when I was little. I don't have anything to trade (other than $, or, episodes of "Alien Nation" or "The X-Files") and because this is an endeavor I'm undertaking for my child, I'm really not looking to become a tape trader--I just want a few tapes that show something other than Elmo and that were filmed in a way and with a storytelling style that's different than the current series is done. If anyone can help, please email me.

Thank you!!!!

Nikole

nikoleaw

Reaction score
Maybe this is tradeable?

I just realized that I do have the original SS cast album, the album of Grover Sings the Blues and the album of Ernie's Greatest Hits, and a cd burner, if anyone wanted those gems? Nikole

nikoleaw said:
Hello,

I'm searching desperately for episodes of SS that aired in the 1970s and 80s. I don't care which ones they are, or what skits they have. I'm pregnant, and I just want my child to be able to share in something that meant so much to me when I was little. I don't have anything to trade (other than $, or, episodes of "Alien Nation" or "The X-Files") and because this is an endeavor I'm undertaking for my child, I'm really not looking to become a tape trader--I just want a few tapes that show something other than Elmo and that were filmed in a way and with a storytelling style that's different than the current series is done. If anyone can help, please email me.

Thank you!!!!

Nikole

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Look for my "Trading SS Episodes" thread. I'm sure that I can help you.