Looking for Muppet Graphics

Jenyluvsmuppets

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for free graphics of The Muppets to use on my homepage. If anyone knows where I can get some, would you please let me know. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!! Jenny :halo:

Camellia

Reaction score
hi,

There were a few Muppet licensed software products made:
The Muppet Calendar is one that comes to mind.

Some great stuff in there. We use it to print notepapers for personal use. fun!!!

I'm not a lawyer but I'd have to guess that if it was a PERSONAL home page and not for selling or commercial purposes that it would be okay with the lawyers at the Henson Company (or whoever legally owns the rights these days) ;-).

Then again, they COULD demand that you take it down. But just think, you'd get a souvenir set of correspondence documents that you could try to sell at ebay.com like Mike Rowe of the infamous mikerowesoft.com did when Microsoft wrote to him.

I won't tell you what to do, but if I were you, I'd go ahead and use it online for personal use. I've seen far worse stolen pictures and copyright infringement of the Muppets and other licensed products than someone just using it to decorate a personal web page, or displaying their personal art.

Maybe someone on this forum or somewhere can sell you a copy of The Muppet Calendar with clip art.
good luck!
Diane

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, send me an email and I'll see if we have a few handdrawn things you can use. :smile: free :smile:

ohdarling

Reaction score
i have a bunch if you want some..are there any type of muppets you want? :smile:

Ollie

Reaction score
hey Im looking for pics as well if anyone has any pics of animal that they dont mind sending me I would be really happy. I just want the pictures to use for things like my MSN aviator, wall paper, I might print some out and just put the pictures up in my room, on my door. Im not planning on doing anything major with them Im just a really big animal fan so yeah I have been looking all over the net and Ive only found two good pictures. I dont like backgrouds by the way I just like the regular picture files if thats possible if not the background format is fine to.