The last Muppet Movie thinks they are
real. Is there a picture of the Muppeters
actually doing their Puppetry with the
Muppets ESP Kermit?
It would be very much appreciated

theSHE124

Reaction score
Superwow! Great source, SMF! :excited:

As for you, Snydez, welcome to the Forum! Kermit the Frog is my 1st favorite star, and I'm autistic, too, so I know where you going, man! Back in my Preschool days, when I wasn't diagnosed with the mild condition yet, puppetry was always a curious thing to me. I was aware that there was something different about the Muppets compared to reality (like how cartoons definitely look different from live action), but it seemed real as they are part of reality--in a way. I was able to know about 'Puppets' 'round that same time, especially when helping my Mom during a VBS season! :sing:Camp Courageous, la-la-la-la-laa...:sing:

Anyway, you boy has a great taste, Snydez! :cool: But if you're really concerned about him going too deep in the subjective area (please don't ask, it's too complex!!), then I suggest to don't hesitate on showing how apple pies are made. And more importantly, never worry on how he's going to react. Maybe he'll want to do puppetry as a career, and I should know from my experience...:smile: