1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for a Muppets 2011 Promo Clip

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Ruari, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Ruari

Ruari New Member

Hello Muppet Community, hope you're all well!

I'm trying to track down a Muppet video I saw online and I hope you guys can help. I'm pretty sure it was posted in the lead-up to the films release...it was basically a Muppet Audition tape in which various ( some new I think) Muppets did a little piece to camera in attempt to get a spot on the movie, Bobo was one of them but the bit I really remember was a crab who say a song from Les Mis...it was hysterical and I'm desperately trying to track the clip down online but no luck...

Has anyone seen this?! Any suggestions gratefully received, Cheers! R
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

were they auditioning for starwars?
  3. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

I recently got Disney's The Muppets on Blu-Ray, and the Blu-Ray disc has such extras as "A Little Screen Test on the Way to the Read-Through", in addition to bonus footage found in the Deleted Scenes section, as well as the unreleased parody trailers and other extras........
  4. muppetlover123

I think this is what ur talking about
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I think you are talking about the Star Wars video I saw a while back. I can't watch the video that muppetlover posted above, but it's probably it.
    It wasn't promoting The Muppets, but it was made a few years ago, I think.
  6. muppetlover123

yeah that was the one i posted