Longing for Muppets

behemoth

Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me feel an almost obsessive need to see old muppet show sketches/songs? I was thinking today how I will probably never get to see some of my favorite sketches/songs again. I mean sure Time-Life is releasing videos,but just the ones THEY choose. Now i'm looking back and wishing i would have recording the episodes when they originally aired. When I was a kid I used to rent the Playhouse series videos and watch them over and over again. These are some sketches/songs I would give anything to see again,just to bring back old memories.

Tumbling Tumbleweeds.
Running through the windmills of my mind.
Take a chance on me.
Lizard and worm for Rich Little ep.(Thats my all time fav.)
Night and Day.
Bird in cage. (where the huge bird busts in)
Target Practice. (with the cannonballs and the bad aim)
Come on over to our house.
Sax and Violence.
Java!
Hugga Wugga Buggy Mugger.
There was an old lady who swallowed a fly.
The Bear on Patrol with the octopus.
The creature on Koozbane who evolved and mimicked Kermit.
I feel pretty.
Inchworm (the one outside the school)
Mississippi Mud.
Koozbanian mating ritual.
The Ragmops.
Halfway down the stairs by Robin.
Trudge Trudge Streaka Streaka.
Gorilla Detector.
Theres no business like show business.

Theres plenty more but I think you get the idea. Can anyone else relate to this? Does anyone have favorite songs/sketches that they would give anything to see again? I think I love basically anything that appeared on the Playhouse video series just because I watched them SO much. Does anyone know where I could buy these at?

starr

Reaction score
I just wish I was old enough to have seen them when they were on TV. I remember when Nickelodeon ran reruns but I wasn't interested then, what was wrong with me?:confused:

CousinLuke

Reaction score
I also was only old enough during the Nikelodien rerun time. I wish it was back on so I could see all the scetches I do not remember.