Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
It'd be really cool if its a Fizzgigg puppet, with a big, teethy mouth, like they real Fizzgigg, and the better not forget the tail!
ohhh, now that would be wonderful. :big_grin:
i need more puppets and that would be fun!
they have to do something great with fizzgig, i love him.
he looks so cuddly and cute!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Definitely...I am actually surprised there wasn't some sort of Fizzgigg toy before...almost everyone I know that loves the Dark Crystal adores Fizzgigg! I think some sheets of Fizzgigg fuzzy stickers, in addition to a plush puppet, would just rock!
:excited::big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this new merchandise. I also hope that they use the opportunity to promote Mirrormask--I'd love to see this movie get some attention, and since it was inspired by the continuing success of The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth in the first place, it would make sense to promote them all together.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Woo-hoo!! This is fantastic news! Obviously I'm looking for any Fiery merchandise I can find. They mentioned posters--I'm hoping for quality reprints of the original movie posters.

Can't wait!

P.S. Alorin Danya, like your pic. But where's it from? That image of David Bowie could be from a scene in Labyrinth, but the image of Jennifer Connelly doesn't look like anything from the movie.

P.P.S. Yes, I know I need to update my profile pic, since it's way past Christmas... :wink:

PiggyLover13

Reaction score
there arnet going to be labyrinth action figures are there? :frown: i wanted those sooo badly....

Chilly Down

Reaction score
No figures, sorry. There will be PVCs, though, which are like mini-figures in cool poses. Take a look at the Muppet PVCs from Pallisades in the Merchandise section of this site. Labyrinth PVCs have the potential to be really cool.

The article also said there will be miniature statues. I assume they mean like the Muppet busts from Sideshow (again, see the Merchandise section for more info). Again, these have the potential to be way cool.

Land Strider

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my excitement that these films are finally getting the treatment they so deserve. I remember how thrilled I was when I could finally buy a copy of the films on VHS, and no longer had to rely on my videos taped off of TV in the 80s! And now we've got super special DVD releases, and are getting lots of STUFF too! Woohoo!! :excited:

I randomly wandered in to a Hot Topic store the other week and -- I swear -- I almost fell on the floor when I saw Kira and Jen on a T-Shirt. THEN I saw the "Through dangers untold..." shirt, and could not believe it. I had to have it, even though it was priced a BIT high. LOL

Looking forward to what the future holds for these fabulous films!

-Kim

countfanatic

Reaction score
I would love to see some labyrinth action figures. I mean the type in which each come with some cool little extras. I would love to see each on of the characters into a action figure.

alorindanya

Reaction score
Are there any projected release dates for these LONG AWAITED items yet, if anyone knows?

Could someone post the links to the new merch. when they become available? (I'm sure someone will. That's one thing I really love about this board: Everyone seems to be on top of things.)