1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Phillip, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Convincing John Well-Known Member

2. Whatever Active Member

There are Labyrinth doorknockers at HT.
  3. Convincing John Well-Known Member

4. alorindanya Member

CJ, you are a DOLL for posting those!!! I'm so excited. The Uru one is MINE!!
  5. jarethjunkie New Member

hey, it looks like theres going to be a mirrormask book of some sort.
  6. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Is it like "The Art of Mirrormask" or something like that? That sounds great--I'm really looking forward to this movie, and I hope there are some good bits of merchandise.
  7. jarethjunkie New Member

8. Sparkle New Member

Hi all,

I am new to all of this. But I was quite happy to stubble upon you all. Does anyone have any new information on Labyrinth merchandise? I missed out on all the Hot Topic stuff. I hear there might be more things to arrive in 2005. Is there any truth to that?

Thanks!
    Sparkle
  9. Imawitchusay New Member

Labyrinth and DC

I sure hope so, but for the record I am wondering too. There have not been that many so foar. :cry:
  10. Phillip Administrator

Dark Crystal/Labyrinth things are in the works. The official news will break around Toy Fair.
  11. alorindanya Member

I am waiting with baited breath. I can't wait!
  12. floydnjanicefan Active Member

For those of you that are interested, here are some pictures from Toyfare. I am not sure if you have seen these before, but if not, enjoy:

Dark Crystal and Labyrinth pictures
  13. jarethjunkie New Member

gah! must... have.... labyrinth..... figures@_@
  14. Mandie New Member

I missed out on it too, I really really want some Labyrinth stuff its my favorite movie. DAVID BOWIE ROCKS!
  15. floydnjanicefan Active Member

16. chestermcdragon New Member

17. chestermcdragon New Member

wheres the jareth figure?i would pay 100 bucks for one
  18. Laszlo Member

I will do one... :

Jareth bust

:)
  19. chestermcdragon New Member

how much you want?
  20. chestermcdragon New Member

in the begining of the labyrinth when sarah had that labyrinth book and all that it said was The labyrinth on it,i want that book.they should make some.