1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Phillip, Feb 10, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

ohhh, now that would be wonderful. :D
    i need more puppets and that would be fun!
    they have to do something great with fizzgig, i love him.
    he looks so cuddly and cute!
  2. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Definitely...I am actually surprised there wasn't some sort of Fizzgigg toy before...almost everyone I know that loves the Dark Crystal adores Fizzgigg! I think some sheets of Fizzgigg fuzzy stickers, in addition to a plush puppet, would just rock!
    :excited::D
  3. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I'm looking forward to this new merchandise. I also hope that they use the opportunity to promote Mirrormask--I'd love to see this movie get some attention, and since it was inspired by the continuing success of The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth in the first place, it would make sense to promote them all together.
  4. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Woo-hoo!! This is fantastic news! Obviously I'm looking for any Fiery merchandise I can find. They mentioned posters--I'm hoping for quality reprints of the original movie posters.

Can't wait!

P.S. Alorin Danya, like your pic. But where's it from? That image of David Bowie could be from a scene in Labyrinth, but the image of Jennifer Connelly doesn't look like anything from the movie.

P.P.S. Yes, I know I need to update my profile pic, since it's way past Christmas... ;)
  5. PiggyLover13

PiggyLover13 New Member

there arnet going to be labyrinth action figures are there? :( i wanted those sooo badly....
  6. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

No figures, sorry. There will be PVCs, though, which are like mini-figures in cool poses. Take a look at the Muppet PVCs from Pallisades in the Merchandise section of this site. Labyrinth PVCs have the potential to be really cool.

The article also said there will be miniature statues. I assume they mean like the Muppet busts from Sideshow (again, see the Merchandise section for more info). Again, these have the potential to be way cool.
  7. Land Strider

Land Strider New Member

I just wanted to share my excitement that these films are finally getting the treatment they so deserve. I remember how thrilled I was when I could finally buy a copy of the films on VHS, and no longer had to rely on my videos taped off of TV in the 80s! And now we've got super special DVD releases, and are getting lots of STUFF too! Woohoo!! :excited:

I randomly wandered in to a Hot Topic store the other week and -- I swear -- I almost fell on the floor when I saw Kira and Jen on a T-Shirt. THEN I saw the "Through dangers untold..." shirt, and could not believe it. I had to have it, even though it was priced a BIT high. LOL

Looking forward to what the future holds for these fabulous films!

-Kim
  8. PiggyLover13

PiggyLover13 New Member

lol whats there site? sorry lol i forgot
  9. countfanatic

countfanatic New Member

I would love to see some labyrinth action figures. I mean the type in which each come with some cool little extras. I would love to see each on of the characters into a action figure.
  10. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Are there any projected release dates for these LONG AWAITED items yet, if anyone knows?

Could someone post the links to the new merch. when they become available? (I'm sure someone will. That's one thing I really love about this board: Everyone seems to be on top of things.)
  11. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Answer to Chilly Down's Question

Hey Chilly Down.

Actually, the avatar pic is one I meshed together. It is Jennifer from the "House of Sand & Fog" poster, and then a screen cap of Jareth during the ballroom sceen.
  12. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Ah, I should have guessed that. Good job on editing the pics together.

"Labyrinth of Sand and Fog," anyone? ;)
  13. Rugby

Rugby Member

Plush are only cool to me if they are a close likeness of the real thing and not some Fisher Pricified version of the real thing. You know, things done on purpose to change the appearance of the character or to make it look like it was made for toddlers.

I guess what I want is a high quality, high end collector's line of plush and puppet muppet/dark crystal/labyrinth characters.
  14. damaged

damaged New Member

I really hope they get more Labyrinth shirts and posters! Honestly, the two shirts they have at HT are pretty sad... I'd kill for a Jareth one- particularly the ballroom scene. But I am loving the Laby posters that they have available. :D
  15. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Anything yet?

Has anyone seen any place with any Labyrinth/Dark Crystal Merchandise yet? I'm ready and willing to purchase something!
  16. TheChicken

TheChicken New Member

17. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Yeah, that books been out for over a year now (maybe).

Anything announced about new stuff? I have EVERYTHING that Hottopic has offered in the past 3 years. I'm ready for new stuff!!!
  18. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

I'd love to see a soundtrack come out for Labyrinth the way it did for The Dark Crystal where it featured the entire score and background music. I'll keep hoping for something like that in the future. For now, I'd gladly settle for a Firey plush. :)
  19. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

Woo hoo! I'd like to see some life size figures, especially Jareth.
    He could come with a set of costumes. hee hee...

Hmmm....let's see, today I think i'll dress him in the white suit with feathers.
    Perhaps tomorrow I''l put him in those lovely tights and cape...
    or should I go with that heavenly ballroom outfit and mask...oh the possibilities!
    :flirt:

*drool*
  20. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

three words, five sylables, 16 letters

Jareth blow-up doll.