Little Muppet Monsters

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Yayy !

Congrats man !

Just see how you'll feel the first time it makes that nasty welcome to windows noise when you start it up!

You'll remember that for the rest of your life !

See ya

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I remember seeing the clips of "Little Muppet Monsters" in the 30th Anniversary Special when I was little and thinking it was a show that was coming out... except it never did.. it turns out I just missed the few episodes that aired, as I'm sure many people did which is one of the reasons it was pulled probably. Such a shame... they should really release those episodes... I'm surprised they haven't in all those years of not doing much with the muppets. Wasn't Dog City something that they made years before they actually aired in the early/ mid 90's? I loved that show but somehow I felt that not many other kids were watching it too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by baby sinclair
It's sad to say but kids just don't like the muppet's I mean alot of people just hate them. They think there for babies and networks just won't show them unless they cuss or involve violence and i really could'nt see kids watching the shows.
Yeah! And these are the very same people who turn around and watch something really Juvenile like "Celebrity Boot Camp," "Temptaition Island," and "America's Funniest Home Videos." YEEECH!!!! Don't get me started on Anti-muppet people.

I think that the only thing I really hate about Muppet Babies is that it galvanized the public's idiotic view that the Muppets are kid's stuff.

As for Dog City.. Yes. It was made as a prime time JHH Special. It aired years later on the FOx Kid's "better be on another" network for like a season and a half. (Blaime Power Rangers). It was only the second most successful Jim Henson Cartoon, since the Fraggle Rock cartoon bit the dust after the first season, and little Muppet Monsters was pulled after 3 shows!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Does anyone else have anything to add to this ?

To the people who saw it; What Muppets made cameos ?

See ya

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
I seem to recall that Kermit made a guest appearance in the first episode.

BAZ

Reaction score
Kermit was in the first episode. The premise was that the little monsters were getting in the way of the production of the Muppet Show, so Kermit took them to the basement to get them out of the way. The monsters found old props and decided to make their own show. Something about the grate to the furnace was a magic window that they could see the skits they made up.

You know, now that I think about it, I may know why that show got pulled so quickly. Locking little kids in the basement, encouraging them to play with old lit furnaces. Not a positive message to be sending out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by baby sinclair
It's sad to say but kids just don't like the muppet's I mean alot of people just hate them. )
Well, the reason why is because kids I know are nasty, crude, rude, and vile. They love to pick on everyone else. Appaarently, having working parents, who only work five jobs each to pay for their greedy little kids' X-boxes, DVD players, and satelite TV, isn't enough. Now they have to treat everyone like crap because people are slightly "different."

No wonder why everyone hates Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock so much. They do not want a show that teaches them to love everybody and get along with each other. No. What's ruining someone's life (and will to live) if it can get you a cheap 5 second laugh?

We are so boned!

P.s. please forgive my cryptic speach. I'm just not feeling well.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Just to bring this back to life, And give some more info -

Tug Monster - Richard Hunt
Boo Monstrer - Steve Whitmere
Molly Monster - Camille Bonara

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ryan,

It sure sounded like Steve in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years.

See ya