Let's see your Whatnots

Muppetfan1181

Reaction score
New member here..
Got a whatnot for Christmas! YAY! Anyone having an issue with the hair not staying on? How are you fixing it? My kit came with 3 different styles.
Thanks!!

Walter

Reaction score
New member here..
Got a whatnot for Christmas! YAY! Anyone having an issue with the hair not staying on? How are you fixing it? My kit came with 3 different styles.
Thanks!!
hmmm.. A few people have had issues with that.. I suggest going to a craft store and getting some velcro to stick under the hair..

Oh, and Welcome to MuppetCentral!

jimmymontana

Reaction score
Hey, I love seeing all of he different Whatnot pictures. It's great to see how different they all look even though they all come from the same three body types and colours.

Below is a video I did using my Whatnots, it was a review of the new Twilight film that came out at he time. I know in some of the forums people have commented about the Whatnots quality (the polar fleece, the mouths not fully clothing and the seems being visible) but actually on camera they look really good. The colours are strong and striking, because of he plainess of their faces it's really easy to show characer too.

Let me know what you guys think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbP11-CgCk

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I like the what nots..yeah they aren't meant to be more than a toy but the klids in my puppet team don't mind performing with them... a little tight on the hand for and adult but I do use mine on stage from time to time.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
@Jimmy, I keep getting an error when I try to watch your video. Maybe my internet is being dumb; I'll check back at a later time.

I asked for a WhatNot for Christmas, but didn't get one. That's OK, though.

Herry Grail

Reaction score
Hot glue version on the left (with added TRU moustache and goatee); TRU Velcro version on the right:

(BTW, the hot-glue FAO monster is wearing a TRU jacket, and the TRU Whatnot is wearing the monster's original tux, which I don't think is available for the kit puppets.)