Let's see your Whatnots

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Looking good!!
I just got my Whatnot monster and I'm modifying him now. I just got to get some fur to make some eye brows and he will be done. I unfortunately forgot to take pics of him before I modified him, but he will look nothing like when I got him.
Keep those pics coming.
Lynn
Pics please! How is the Monster fur? Which color did you get? I am tempted to make up and order a WhatNot Monster...looking at purple fur and hair with horns.

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Hey Tiki....

So, the Whatnot Kit Muppet is about a 12 month size? I've gotten one for my birthday, and am going to be buying clothing for the different characters I come up with out of all the bits in the box.
Hope to hear back from you soon.

your friend,
Kitt
Hello.

The 2 Muppet WhatNots you see in my photo are the ones I ordered from FAO online. I bought the Muppet WhatNot box set kit that comes with choice of blue or orange body and various eyes and hair for my daughter for Christmas. The online WhatNots from FAO are a bit larger, especially the head, than the WhatNot Kits that you buy at TOYS R US. The clothing I bought for my WhatNots from FAO online are baby 12 month sizes and fit perfectly.

I hope this helps.

~J

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Pics please! How is the Monster fur? Which color did you get? I am tempted to make up and order a WhatNot Monster...looking at purple fur and hair with horns.
I'll get some when he is done. The purple fur is nice and shaggy!
I got the blue body, purple head piece, purple suit, orange oval nose, and regular monster eyes.
You can do that combo at the FAO site and basically see what I got.

I got an extra purple shirt when they were offering free cloths with every purchase up to the 17th.

I wasn't crazy about the placement of the features from FAO so I took that extra shirt and cut the arms off and used that material to fully cover the monsters face. I redid the eye placement, stuffed the horns full, and I may or may not add a nose. I destroyed the nose taking it off and I have to make or find a replacement, but I'm liking it without the nose. I used the rest of the shirt to extend what was on the body to make the body longer.
I just got to get some black fur for the eye brows and decide what I want to do with the nose.
It looks really good.
Lynn

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Dear Tiki,
Thank you very much! Well today I got a nice sweatshirt for the first of my puppet creations, and it fit very well. His name is Herbie. He's a cute little boy type puppet.
If I can figure out how to put up a picture of him I will. LOL

Your friend,
Kitt

TikiColadas

Reaction score
I'll get some when he is done. The purple fur is nice and shaggy!
I got the blue body, purple head piece, purple suit, orange oval nose, and regular monster eyes.
You can do that combo at the FAO site and basically see what I got.

I got an extra purple shirt when they were offering free cloths with every purchase up to the 17th.

I wasn't crazy about the placement of the features from FAO so I took that extra shirt and cut the arms off and used that material to fully cover the monsters face. I redid the eye placement, stuffed the horns full, and I may or may not add a nose. I destroyed the nose taking it off and I have to make or find a replacement, but I'm liking it without the nose. I used the rest of the shirt to extend what was on the body to make the body longer.
I just got to get some black fur for the eye brows and decide what I want to do with the nose.
It looks really good.
Lynn
Great! Looking forward to seeing it!

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Dear Tiki,
Thank you very much! Well today I got a nice sweatshirt for the first of my puppet creations, and it fit very well. His name is Herbie. He's a cute little boy type puppet.
If I can figure out how to put up a picture of him I will. LOL

Your friend,
Kitt
EXCELLENT!! I can't wait to see you pic!

Walter

Reaction score
This kinda OT, but in the new MUPPETS movie, if you look next to hobo joe during the telethon, one of his friends is a Green Whatnot!

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Walter, YUP! :smile:

I've seen the new movie 4 times now.
*waiting for BluRay!