Leavin' on a Jet Plane....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
but you can sit next to me, shugah
i think i realized within the next 7 years or so we could be seeing a marriage between sarah and justin.....

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
funny, that's what my dream was about last night.....don't worry, justin, it wasn't bad or anything

Super Scooter

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i think i realized within the next 7 years or so we could be seeing a marriage between sarah and justin.....

ryan
I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind stopping these types of posts.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, everybody!!!!!! I'm BACK!!!! (RUUUUUN!!!!!!!!) :wink:
I went to Brady, Texas, which is about 2 hours away from San Antonio. A friend of mine lives there. It's a TIIIIINY town....Pop. 6,000. Everybody knows everybody.
....Actually, Ryan, I WAS in Dallas twice for a while.....Well, in the airport.
The trip was fun, I flew w/2 friends of mine, and we stayed at Meagan's house, & 2 other girls came on Wednesday, too. We were there to help her put on a retreat. (To which only 12 people showed up. But it was still good.) I had a GREEEAAAT time!!!!!!! We even went to a theme park....Fiesta Texas in San Antonio.....And I rode THREE roller coeasters!!! I had NEVER done that before!!!! (And I don't EVER want to do it again!!!!) But, it was AWESOME!!!! Even though we had quite a few little "adventures" in the airport!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow DFW...I've been there too!

heeeey...maybe we walked on the same ground.....or maybe we went through the same metal detector....ooor did you eat that the burger king in there???? the possibilities are endless

Natalie

Reaction score
Oh and i've been back for a few days now too. I had a horrible time in the airports but a great time at the island. We left just before the hurricane hit!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I did that in '99 we had to fly around it....*scary* and our plane was an hour and a half late..and VERY VERY cold...aparently they turned off the heater to save money......

glad to hear you are back, though

HI