last season episode descriptions

minor muppetz

Reaction score
most of the last season episodes were not shown on Nickelodeon (and probably not the oddyssey channel). does anybody know why? I do know that some last season episodes were released on video (like the transcottenal whoo-whoo, nice to have gnome you, get me to the pearch on time, and eight flags over the nursery. I could be wrong with some of the titles). but can anybodyt tell me the plots of the last season episodes? it is hard to find episode guides with plot descriptions for the last season. i would especially like to know the plots of the following episodes: gonzees playhouse channel, at the movies, happy birthday uncle piggy and whose tale is it anyway. i would also like to know which episode featured janice (although I have heard that in the episode she was in, she was old enough to read, and whose tale is it anyway does sound like an appropiate-enough title for that description).

If nobody knows, then I hope that The Disney Channel (or ABC Family) starts showing reruns soon, or else I hope that Disney decides to release season sets (with there only being 13 episodes per season, they could release two seasons in the same set, getting to the last season quicker) very soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"happy birthday uncle piggy" I can tell you this one! Also, do you want to know about Transcontinental Choo Choo????

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
"happy birthday uncle piggy" I can tell you this one! Also, do you want to know about Transcontinental Choo Choo????
I already have Transcontinental Choo-Choo on the video Explore With Us, so I already know the plot of that one, but if anybody else wants to know the plot involves statler and waldorf building a toy trainset at the nursery, and they get in teams, but for some reason (i forget why, but I think he went to the bathroom when the teams were chosen) bean ends up having to deliver peanut butter and jelly to the teams.

But please tell me the plot of Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooookey. I'll tell it as well as I can recall it.

Starts in a museam, where Rowlf is a reporter reporting on the progress of the exploration team who are putting together a weird dinasaur skeleton. Gonzo: "Gee, this bone is weird, I wonder if it's my uncle..." We go to where Piggy and Fozzie are digging for the "nose bone"....Fozzie: "You know piggy, we are such a team, you choose all the best palces, and I do all the digging."

But, oops, what is that? It's the phone. Yes, they were actually under a table. OIn the hpone Nanny and waldorf menation preparing a surprise party for Stadler. So, Fozzie runs to tell the others, knocking down the skeleton. Fozzie: "I just wanted to tell you..." Miss Piggy: "EH hum." Fozzie: "Ahh...nothing, it's a surprise."

The door opens to reveal a pair of stripped socks. "Hello Kids, we are preparing a surprise party..."

Fozzie: "Now can I tell them?"

Nanny asks them to tidy the nursery and prepare a party. Gonzo imediatly grabs a big french hat and decides to be Pepe the Party, giving each suggestion a rating between one-ten.

Then we go into a sequence of various ideas, and so on. Rowlf: "Well, I wrote him a song, because he's an old timer." Cutting to a laid-back, old fasioned, blak-and-white type film party. Until the Party Police (Kermit and Skeeter...wince when was Kermit a Party Pooper???) arrive and shut down the party for singing and dancing without a licence. Etcetera...Animal cuts out pictures of animals, and has a jungle party, and so on...

Gonzo gives each harsh reveiws.

One other party worth mention is the one that Skeeter and Scooter host. Skeeter: "Ok, Piggy, you be Uncle Piggy." They blind fold everyone and load them onto a space ship. Then Darth Vader says it's time for lift off, and they float into space. And then (I think) have a crash landing.

So then, Piggy makes Skeeter be the uncle, and has a party with celebrities. The Queen: "Heppy Berthdey Uncle Skeeter." President: "Why, happy birthday to you, Uncle Skeeter."

But Pepe the Party once again gives a harsh reveiw, which makes Piggy mad.

Then Statler and Waldorf and Nanny arrive. They give him various presents related to the show (a model space craft, celebrity-pictures, etc) but Gonzo thinks his gift is too weird. But Statler convinces him to show him (it's jello with worms in it by the looks of it) and says, "Wow! I like weird."

The morral of the story is, everyoen may be different, but I like you all the same.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I never knew Pepe was on Muppet Babies. Didn't the show air before he came out?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I never knew Pepe was on Muppet Babies. Didn't the show air before he came out?
yes, Muppet babies ended before pepe was around. In beauregards description, he says that gonzo plays the role of Pepe the Party, so this pepe is actually gonzo playing a role.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, sorry for the confusion...Pepe the Party = Gonzo...