Labyrinth Sequel

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
do you think they will ever have one? I mean, I read that there is going to be a dark crystal one! why not a labyrinth one? they should use david bowie and jennifer colleny (sorry if I missed spelled) and the orginal puppets! what do you people think? :confused: :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
No, that would be scary. Not this many years afterwards. Have you seen how disinigrated the original Hoggle is? *shudder*

Laszlo

Reaction score
Well, they cannot use the original puppets I guess, but a sequel would be cool anyway! :smile:

edible eye

Reaction score
Well, mirror mask is supposed to be a sequel of sorts. I wouldn't want a movie directly related to the characters in the first film.

Let's see how crappy or fantastic the dark crystal thing comes out.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Labyrinth was supposed to be a sequel to Dark Crystal probably in the same way Mirror Mask will be for Labyrinth. Besides sequels are already coming out in comic book form from Tokyopop.

Whatever

Reaction score
I think Mirror Mask is a sequel to the Dark Crystal.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
how rude!

how could they mistreat that poor hoggle? >< someone should keep it and refix it! >< :mad:

Whatever

Reaction score
It's not mistreated. That's what happens to foam puppets, they go kaputt. Most of the Henson puppets, like Fraggle Rock, are probably in that condition.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I would love to see the original characters in a sequel. Of course they'll need to rebuild them.

Mirrormask is an original movie INSPIRED by LABYRINTH. Not a sequel in any way. It also has nothing to do with DARK CRYSTAL.

All 3 movies have nothing to do with each other. The only thing they have in common is they are Henson-Fantasy movies.

I'm looking forward to see MIRRORMASK. It looks VERY bizarre, so no real hopes for LABYRINTH- or DARK CRYSTAL-Godness. Also no animatronics... :-(

I only have big hopes for DARK CRYSTAL 2. Froud is involved plus they'll use animatronics (and CGI).