Labyrinth Dixie cups

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Labyrinth Dixie Cups & More

:smile: Hey Everyone!

I started just bidding on ebay for fun because no matter what I did I got outbid at the last seconds, but finally I won something, and it was the Labyrinth Dixie Cups & Napkins!
I have to say they are really great:excited: I want to use them so bad!!! I thought maybe for my 80th birthday I would, or atleast till they make another Labyrinth Movie and I can buy the new ones if produced. The seller also included the plates per request for another $10, All i need are the straws which I have never seen on ebay, that would be awesome!

I wish you could get the poster still, does anyone know if it was the original poster and a poster made just for the promotion? Or does anyone have the actual poster, I would love to see pics!:flirt:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
A friend of mine had a set of those

My friend Bonnie's father owned a 99 cents store, but had to retire early when he got sick. For some strange reason he held on to a lot of the stuff. After he died Bonnie and I cleaned out his basement. We found them amidst a whole bunch of other junk. Unfortunately, a mouse had decided to make a nest in them and died there (maybe a goblin got to him :big_grin: ) so we had to toss them along with a whole bunch of other potentially valuable stuff. I just got three board games from her for Xmas, all of them in good condition but obviously from the store. One of them is a board game based on "The Chipmunks." It was intended for my daughter, but since she has absolutely no connection with these characters I might try to get rid of it on e-bay.

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
OMG- I WANT THEM!

I recently came across Dark Crystal trading cards, I bought a bunch seeing they were 99 Cents

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
ebay has some really great stuff on there! i am about o putt my series of garbage pale kid cards up for sale....let me know if any of you are interested in purchasing them